lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks dmac appreciate it :) here is one of them all manicured and hanging upside down as we speak, i think it was less work growing it then it was manicuring it lol but well worth it here she is ;) and ill give yall a pic of the other one once i finish with her a couple hours lol

PICT0009-1.JPG

PICT0010-1.JPG

Looks like some rock hard buds. Manicuring those leaves and al off is a pain in the butt. Im waering some powder free gloves next time.

yea dmack i know what youre saying i had a hard time gettin alot of stuff off my hands lol and i guess you ppl thought oh he is harvesting its over NO NO NO the show must go on here people ok here is what we are working with now moved these nextdoor to a friends till all the family leaves but here they are ANOTHER two ak47 ladies and one of them was scrunched up cuz lack of space but she will have more space now but here ya go :) and the pics may be a lil dark cuz the battery was running low ill get more for yall soon but this should do the job

PICT0016-1.JPG

PICT0018-1.JPG

PICT0023-1.JPG

PICT0017-1.JPG

PICT0019-1.JPG

thanks everybody as soon as i get the plants back over here and the company leaves ill get better pics of the harvest and the plants i got going right now thanks again:)

thanks for the kind words i really appreciate it as soon as the company leaves ill get dried pics and better pics of the plants going right now but stay tuned everybody should be a nice lil show ;)

Congrats mang on what looks to be a nice harvest. :hubba: The other ladies are looking nice and strong as well. ;) GREEN MOJO all around. :banana: Great job mang, great job. :aok:

final weight of the second one was 32 grams so that is good reached goal for both of them and i would put pics up right now but my pup is really sick right now and im worried and cant really concentrate right now but ill post pics once we gets everything taken care of

easy dude, hope your pup gets better soon :) thats a nice amount for those plants, glad it worked out all good...yea be interesting to get a smoke report :) take it easy :D

I'm lookin' forward to those pics too! Hope your dog get's to feelin' better. I'm a dog lover myself. I've owned a Lab mixed with Cocker Spaniel when I was a kid. Snoopy was his name. Snoopy was my first family dog. Lots of fond memories with him. Me and my girlfriend of 9 years own a Rat Terrior now. We've had him for bout 6 yrs. We saved him from an abusive home when he was a pup, so he's real protective over us. You can imagine the stories I can tell you bout biting my friends and crap but I gotta go! Stay stoned! Any opinion bout the pm I sent you? LRx1 vs LRx2?

hey richy b i've got a black labrador, she's 6 now and still acts like a puppy! My first family dog was called snoopy too, how ironic! you gotta love dogs!!

Latest posts

Back