lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha thanks man appreciate all the rep bro ;) had some probs with my dog but thats all over now so yea just wanted to let everybody know im back and still growing keepin it green will have pics of buds and pictures of the ak's in flowering by tonight stay tuned my people love live the lowryder..........

hey everyone got some pics for everybody on the plants they got nute burn at the top but none of it hit the buds just leafage so that is good to hear and they are lookin great check em out tell me what you think :rolleyes:

Picture 045.jpg

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

Picture 050.jpg

Picture 051.jpg

Picture 053.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 055.jpg

Picture 056.jpg

lol alright had a friend pick some soil up for me but i guess he wasnt looking very close and it says for in ground plants not for container plants i mean would it still work in containers? or not containers but gro bags or whatever i dont see why not how is it gonna know its in a container?:confused2: lol TBG i could use your advice here ;)

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

shouldnt the ph of all plants basically stay the same i mean the ph switches when you go into hydro but soil plants indoor or out should be the same.....i think i could be wrong lol

oh i appreciate it bro :) makes my day to hear things like that and yea berserker and I talked it over and there is lil different at all the one for in ground plants is 0.10%N,0.05%phosphate,0.10%potash and for container plants its 0.10%N,0.05%phos,0.05%potash so yea im going to make the next run with this soil see if i can tame this beast lol thanks for the help guys and the comments :)

lol another question for the day ok say a plant had been burn from nutes pretty good but never affected and buds and now later on it has healed itself nicely but seems to wanting to nitrogen keep in mind im going torwards the end of flowering would you let it use the energy it has left in its leafs then harvest or add some FF to my next water at a very very very very very light feeding i will post pics later today for yall to make up your mind.

The plants look great lowryder. I cant wait til mine look like that. Very beautiful ladies. I cant wait to see some harvest pics in the near future. I will definitely be watching my friend.

I would just let them finish up without the nitrogen since your close to harvest. I think its too late to worry about it at this point. I am not experienced with indoor so hopefully I'm right. I'm sure someone more experienced will answer this one. I'm more of an outdoor grower.

Either way, good luck with the ladies and keep us posted. Take care.

haha appreciate it man haha brightens my day to hear stuff like that and most likely that is probrally what i will do just let them go and let them use the energy left in thier leafs :).............also i just put down four more ak47's along with four bagseeds

are you positive its nute burn lowryder? I see a lot of overall yellowing of your leaves, where nute burn seems to really hit tips and edges hard then progresses throughout the leaf, at least in my experiences.

oh im positive its nute burn well the burn im talking about is on the leaves of the main cola on top i can take a picture if you want so we can make sure :)

lowrydergrower775 said:
hey everyone got some pics for everybody on the plants they got nute burn at the top but none of it hit the buds just leafage so that is good to hear and they are lookin great check em out tell me what you think :rolleyes:
Bro.You have got your self some very nice looking ladies.I see you got yourself a green thumb on you.I wish I could sit back and kill acouple bong loads with you.But,you will have to tell us how they smoke.Keep up the great work.Keep it GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back