Lowryder X Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrdavid

Reaction score
Just got some in and would like to know if the beans should be small some where green and I did put some in pots just to see what will happen.

The free beans where three times there size!

Just this is my first time with them and I am making seed run on them if I can get any to pop..

The lowlife ones are small but they should not be green. Maybe brown/dark green but not light green.

yeah I'd be mad if I got some green seeds...usually this is a sign of imature. They are mostly tan or brown, some striped...but I've never had any green. The size varies to...that is usually not a concern. My AK47 hybrid seeds were very small. as long as they pop thats all that matters.

5 out of ten where light to dark green.

Will I know it is not the company that sold me them I had to back order them so it was two weeks more for me to get them. So they are new batch

Thanks for answering this for me!

I mean give them a shot...I'm not going to say that they are no good never even seeing them...if they don't germinate, definately let the company know of your disastisfaction. Maybe take some good pics of them before you germ.

Legalize freedom You wont beleave this with in 24 hours one has pop and it was light green I will do Grow Journal on them I did take pics of the beans..

totally normal,i've had them germ in as little as 8 hrs before.good luck with your grow.im also in michigan and i grow autoflowers from lowlife.im about to start my auto great white shark,hindu kush x white russian,and the short stuff within the next week or 2.anyways,keep us updated. my last batch i grew was auto russian kush and a couple of the plants took had a strong ak influence and they were great,very potent,stanky,sticky and a great overall high.your in for a sweet surprise if all goes well.i'm not sure what nutrients you have or are gonna be using but i love the fox farms grow big and tiger bloom.i used it for the first time this past harvest and i loved it.definitly some great products. anyways,good luck man!!

glad tto hear that they germed! Maybe the light green color is no big deal with auto's...I've never grown any..congrats!

Latest posts

Back