Lst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I would like to know I am going to try this method. I had used the fimming last time and it was fine. But my question is for lst. (probably silly) When doing this I guess you have to have it in the pot that you will use the whole time???? meaning you cant transfer once you are doing this correct??

Thanks all happy high
missy;)

what is Lst? did you mean "trimming" when you typed fimming? If you allready got a method that works, well you know the saying "if it aint broken dont fix it"

you can transplant after you've started LST. you just have to remove everything that you've connected to the pot and reconnect on th new pot. i do it without any problems. now when i know im gonna do some LST on a plant i put it in a 3 gallon pot sooner than i normally would so i don't have to worry about moving it later. hope this helps good luck

Lst is low stress training... Thank you both for responding. I think I will transfer them in 1" pots and try to early sex them and than lst.

Last time I grew I had 5 seeds and 5 germinated. But, when it was time to flower I had 3 males and one hermie and one female.. I had them all in 3 gallons. So 4 plants in 3 gallons I threw away some really good soil. not this time. I hate to waist that much it is rediculous.. So I will try to early sex them and than put the females in 3 gallons.. Doesnt this make since... Anyone want to chime in please.. All good responces, there are no such things as dum responces.. LOL

thanx again,

PS yes that answered my question.. Your a sweetheart.

i agree,i also had to dump some soil.had also only 5 plants,2males,2hermies and 1 female.kinda makes ya sick huh?i am gonna do the same thing this time sex early and then pamper.

Latest posts

Back