Made my First Bubble Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

I made my first bubble hash yesterday and had a taste of it last night. All I can say is that I could just kick myself in the butt for throwing these clippings away for so many years :eek:.

I basically followed Subcool's instructions. It is so easy to make this and I ended up with far more hash than I thought I would. I tried a bit from the 75 micron bag and was surprised how good it is (it is pretty green, so worried about the flavor).

More later--have a breakfast meeting with a customer (WORK!)

I've noticed the green tint seems to fade out after several days on most batches i've done, but I love it either way!

Subcool's wayes have made my days more enjoyable. The green color don't seam to bother the taste IMO
Just one question How do you press in high heel shoes?:p

i love bubble hash its the bomb beezy. the beez neez. ever tried makin morocan hash? hella easy and iso"s even easier but kinda sux.
keep up the good work
peace out starcommand :headbang2:

HG I have some suger leaf in my Fridge waiting to do just that. Problem is,,I dont have the bags yet. Is it alot better then the ISO oil?
Where is the thread of Subcools you guys are talking about?

CowboyBudsky said:
HG I have some suger leaf in my Fridge waiting to do just that. Problem is,,I dont have the bags yet. Is it alot better then the ISO oil?
Subcool's In Depth Bubble Thread (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)

CowboyBudsky said:
bubble is a million times better than iso IMO. more pure and easier to smoke

wrathkill said:
bubble is a million times better than iso IMO. more pure and easier to smoke

Cool,,I cant wait to try it. Well, I guess I will have ta wait,,aint got tha bags yet.:D Do ya get hash outta each bag? Im Guessing the last one is the best. Waiting to hear how HG is liking her Buzz.:hubba:

CowboyBudsky said:
Cool,,I cant wait to try it. Well, I guess I will have ta wait,,aint got tha bags yet.:D Do ya get hash outta each bag? Im Guessing the last one is the best. Waiting to hear how HG is liking her Buzz.:hubba:
IMO the 73-90 micron bag(depending on your kit) produces strongest effects. 25-45 micron=milder sativa effect. 120+ micron= harsher/greener smoke..milder indica type high.
I usually get the most in my 73 mic bag, followed by the 45, but I'm sure it also depends on strain.
THG, love to see pics:hubba:

CowboyBudsky said:
Cool,,I cant wait to try it. Well, I guess I will have ta wait,,aint got tha bags yet.:D Do ya get hash outta each bag?
yeh just different potency bottom bags the best. how many screens/bags are you using?

I got a set of 4 1-gal bags on e-bay for like $60 or so. They are 220, 150, 75, and 25 micron and a pressing screen. The quality of the bags is great. They are double sewn and the micron size of the mesh is embroidered right on the bag.

I used about 1/2 of a plastic grocery sack of trim. This was virtually all sugar leaves with a lot of trichs, no fan leaves, but also very little actual bud, just leaves. This is what I ended up with--way more than I expected. The smaller amount between the 75 and the 150 is what I got out of the 25 micron bag when I ran the water back through. I am going to press it when it is completely dry.

Psssst--I do not even own a pair of high heels :D .

bubble 006 (2).jpg

my biggest problem is I never have enough trim.:eek: ...to make hash silly.

Is the Bubble Hash as sticky and hard to manage as the ISO Oil? In the pics of HG it looks more like powder.:confused: .

The Hemp Goddess said:
I got a set of 4 1-gal bags on e-bay for like $60 or so. They are 220, 150, 75, and 25 micron and a pressing screen. The quality of the bags is great. They are double sewn and the micron size of the mesh is embroidered right on the bag.

I used about 1/2 of a plastic grocery sack of trim. This was virtually all sugar leaves with a lot of trichs, no fan leaves, but also very little actual bud, just leaves. This is what I ended up with--way more than I expected. The smaller amount between the 75 and the 150 is what I got out of the 25 micron bag when I ran the water back through. I am going to press it when it is completely dry.

Psssst--I do not even own a pair of high heels :D .

WOW, THG all that from a small grocery sack! Great job,, this is making me really want to get those darn bubble bags. :D Just one more thing to add to the list I guess. lol

CowboyBudsky said:
Is the Bubble Hash as sticky and hard to manage as the ISO Oil? In the pics of HG it looks more like powder.:confused: .

Yes it is a powder after it dries out. The hash I saw at the dispensary was the same way. It can be rolled into a ball and worked. But that jolly rancher hash was more like...toffee. A solidified honey oil with an outer coating of black.:rolleyes:

Bubble Bags is the best piece of paraphernalia I have ever bought. Nothing like full melt bubble. I do not even keep my popcorn anymore. I put only the best sugar leaf and popcorn straight into the freezer. Me and my bro spend about 2 hours every two months mixing garbage bag after garbage bag, we get about 2-3 oz of different grade hash. Some gets put in cookies and the full melt goes straight in my bong:D

Latest posts

Back