Magical Butter Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Anyone have one? Pretty cool machine!

What are your favorite recipes?

I just got one and the first thing I did was infuse 2 cups of liquid coconut oil with a QP of trim to make gummies with. Assuming the starting material was 5% THC, each gummy should be around 10mg. This batch made approximately 580 gummies.
20210727_232728.jpg
20210727_232742.jpg
20210727_232816.jpg
20210727_232844.jpg

Recipe please. Instead of using coconut oil you might try using the lighter fraction, capric/caprylic triglycerides.

Reactions: gmo
Decarb material and infuse coconut oil at 160f for 1 hour in MBM. Add sunflower lecithin at a rate of 1Tbs. per 1/4C of coconut oil. I used 8Tbs. for 2 cups.

1 ounce Knox gelatin
1 6oz package of jello
1/4C infused coconut oil (I used liquid coconut oil)
60g hot water to dissolve jello
60g cold water to bloom gelatin

I used a pyrex bowl on top of a boiling pot of water to create a double boiler to melt the jello and gelatine mixture in. I was warned not to allow the mixture to get hotter than 140f to prevent the gelatin from breaking down.

In your heated double boiler dissolve the jello in to 60g of hot water.
Add your coconut oil and mix until it's incorporated
Add gelatin that has been bloomed for 3-5 minutes
Stir, stir, stir until the gelatin has been incorporated

At this point, quickness is good. Transfer the gummy liquid into a squeeze bottle and squeeze in to molds. Allow the molds to set in the fridge for at least an hour. Remove gummies from molds and lay on a baking sheet. Allow them to sweat for a few hours before rolling in sugar. Re-lay the coated gummies out for 24hrs before packaging.

I used gummy bear molds that are about 1"x.5" and each batch was making approximately 75 gummies.

I was told these are shelf stable, but will be storming mine in the fridge/freezer

I ate 3 over the course of about 8 hours making them and they got me where I needed to be.

Very interesting, thanks. Lecithin is an emulsifier. I don't have any... but I do have glyceryl monostearate, a food-approved emulsifier with an HLB of 5.9 which is very close to the HLB of fractionated coconut oil (5).

Yummy, yummy for the tummy.

Forgot to say "great job" and thanks for the recipe.

Latest posts

Back