Major Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy James said:
THC - I looked at the link you sugested, I believe the rest of my plants have Cayxes with pistles. - I think the plant I took out was a male with imature seeds.
Rose - I will do as you say & spray all plants and clean inside of tent as best I can.
The male plant I took out seemed to be dried up, Mabey what I thought was pollen was realy just dry matter ?

Thank you all for your help and impute !!! I think I could use more help and imput - I am still in panic mode.

Males do not have seeds. Male "flowers" really do not look like flowers, but kind of like pods. I doubt that you had "dry matter" in your room. If the pods are open, they have dropped pollen. You will probably have a lot of seeds, but at this point I would finish them out.

THC -- I will have to hose them down in the shower, as I can not put them outside. I will clean the inside of the tent & put the plants back in.

Dman -- I do not think it was a Hermi. - What do you mean when you say Male seeds may be ok ?

THC -- I think the plants I have left are female. But the male I took out had many sacks all over, I think some had opened. I have not found any hard seeds.

I do not know -- I will clean as best I can and hope for the best ? Any more advise would be greatly appreciated.

THG -- I suspect you are correct. when will seeds show on the females ?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Males do not have seeds. Male "flowers" really do not look like flowers, but kind of like pods. I doubt that you had "dry matter" in your room. If the pods are open, they have dropped pollen. You will probably have a lot of seeds, but at this point I would finish them out.

:yeahthat:

Your grow is not scrap by any means. Learning experience and get it cleaned up and move on. Worse case you get seeded bud. You might be fine or you might get some seeds. At this point I would put the work in cleaning up and ride it out.

Yeah sorry Jimmy James ,
Those pics really don't show male balls that well at all !
And your calyxes will begin to swell with seeds and give you babies in around 6 weeks "strain dependant"

Pull out the welcome mat cos jimmy is gonna be a Daddy soon :eek:

Sorry bro ...Such is life !

Latest posts

Back