Make way for White Widow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i should really update , major changes!

W-W.JPG

i see it pulled throughpretty descent, but its looking kinda stretchy. is this a characteristic of this uk1?, or is this just the abuse it has suffered in the past 6-weeks?

Reactions: Uk1
its just cause its been too far away from the light , no other option untill i harvest the others .... ive had experience in stretchy plants & more than 50% of the time its been good experience

:ciao:Have you ever grown WW before:watchplant: ... what's the taste ... buzz and smell like?:hubba:

GrowRebel said:
:ciao:Have you ever grown WW before:watchplant: ... what's the taste ... buzz and smell like?:hubba:

never grown it before but it was the first type of bud i ever smoked & it got me trashed & i whiteyed aka puked lol ..... cant wait haha

I got a bagseed that looks exactly like that exept mine has more foliage I d like to thank you for your info on my thread

seems every white widow grow i've been followng in the past few months all disappear into thin air. what happened man?

hey sorry guys i got too lazy lol..

banjobuzz said:
seems every white widow grow i've been followng in the past few months all disappear into thin air. what happened man?

:rofl:

:doh:

grew em, smoked em, got stoned

:rolleyes:

hey uk1, thought you got lost man.:D . so these are the ww's im looking at? did you have any problems along the way? how far in flower are they?
ive got a couple ww's going too. thier 5weeks veg. check em out in my sig. thier beautiful man, looking yummy.:D :hubba: :) ...

melissa said:
well she certainly did recover :hubba:

lol melissa yes she healed herself pretty well :hubba:

by my figures, i believe you are 10 weeks flowering, am i close bro? i was in the understanding that these are a 8 week flowering strain. can i ask where you got your ww seeds at? i got mine from the doc. (nirvana ww).
they are very nice looking uk1. how far along were they when you topped them? i ask alot of questions cause i am first timer with this strain. and if i like it, i will also adopt it for future growing.

Latest posts

Back