making seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LURD

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have my way of making seeds. What are some of the others?

Tnx,

Make seeds? How the heck do you do that?????

Are you like Genie or Bewitched? Wiggle your nose then BAM!!! seeds???

SmokinMom said:
Are you like Genie or Bewitched? Wiggle your nose then BAM!!! seeds???

:bong1::eek::bong1::eek::bong1::eek: LOL..

rephase that plz :)

u make seeds by collecting the males pollen in a tupperware container or so and brush it onto females when theyre flowering. theyre white hairs will turn into seeds

Actually, the calyxes will grow the seeds inside of them. The hairs are what catches the pollen and they don't turn into seeds.

Hello All,

I guess that I should refease the question. I use the pollen from the male plants, (it usally matures first,) and pollenate the females with the pollen using a tooth pick.

Seems to work well, and I get good production.

Tnx,

I like to mix a bit of peanut butter with Fox Farms nuits, add a bit of Skuff and mix well. Then get totaly waisted on the last crop. After about 7 j's anything will look like a homemade mj seed.

Hermies are useless to u wether its the clone or whole plant.
It would serve no purpose at all to do this and there certainly wont be any seeds at the end of it.

One plant you want to have seeds with, you clone it, hermify the clone, get the pollen from the clone, and put it on the orginal plant.

I suspect that the pollen would be sub standard (hermied). Not a good way to go IMO

yeah the hermies seeds will be likely to be hermies!! got to have that male for the good seeds

Latest posts

Back