male pops up all of a sudden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony howard

Reaction score
My male plant kind of upsetted me because I was hope in it was a female but caught it too late, never seen the balls to the male. First time grower.

having the same thing hppen but caught just in time hope my other plants are ok too... but l,m not sure if there balls or buds lol need some help to find out...

Females will have lil white hairs, males won't. Male cluster resemble female clusters but if you don't see white hairs it's a male!

Is there anything wrong with growing males, apart from the obvious. The weed everyone gets as a standard is male with seeds in it.

I dont think so.. if it was male there wouldnt be a bud to dry or smoke i believe the bagseed that most peeps sell on the street is all grown together without any care so the females get pollen and endup having seeds.... which means really crappy

lol you buy male with seeds in it?? want to rephrase that ? sounds more like leaf & seeds :)

I meant the weed that is "around" here for sale has seeds and buds. Cant wait too share my hydro too some so called reall heavy pot heads hehe

anthony howard said:
My male plant kind of upsetted me because I was hope in it was a female but caught it too late, never seen the balls to the male. First time grower.
get themale away from the female if you any but you will still have some bud on males

Latest posts

Back