Man im gettin worried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
I'm getting worred about my plants most of the leaves are turning yellow and falling off, there is more leaves falling off everyday!

but...The buds are super tight and really healthy!

I just dont know whats going on plus they look as thoe there nearly ready but there only 4 to 5 weeks.
AGGGHRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

122.JPG

123.JPG

what strain u have there because on some strain they say wait til all the leaves die and fall off then shes ready. do u know what the time span is for budding that plant? have u tried a sample?lol. i usually snip a little Bud off the bottom and put it on my cable box for about four to six hours and smoke it up to see if that's the high i want lol good luck my friend hope all goes well with the ladies:D

Dont sweat it. All plants go Nitro Defficient in the late stages of bloom. I have never heard of a plant where all the leaves fall off and die but I bet that would make for some easy mannicuring.

Stunzeed..:stoned:

Rad your plant has plenty of small leaves left. At this stage the plant is not thinking of saving its leaves its thinking make seeds and there is no pollen and so its using all its energy trying to make seeds and instead all those leaves are just makeing thc sap for the buds. So for what you think your loosing you may be making up in strength of buzz. Waite and see. Slim

longtimegrower said:
Rad your plant has plenty of small leaves left. At this stage the plant is not thinking of saving its leaves its thinking make seeds and there is no pollen and so its using all its energy trying to make seeds and instead all those leaves are just makeing thc sap for the buds. So for what you think your loosing you may be making up in strength of buzz. Waite and see. Slim

huh?????????????????????:farm:

Maybe its the strains that I grow but in my past grows, the bottom leaves are the first to go yellow and shrivle up and fall off to the soil. as they get older, more and more tend to die, I think its normal. all the buds are sucking all the sugars and nutes leaving the bottom leaves to die. my theory, not really sure.

Just be sure not to take the yellowing leaves off. Let them take their own course. If you feel it is getting out of hand, just give her a little zap of nitrogen. You probably are going to start flushing anyways in a week or so.

Personally, I don't flush and I would just give them a touch more N next watering. to keep them lively. Looking great though man. :aok:

Latest posts

Back