Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bho, congrats on the twins.
The Hemp Goddness knows her stuff.
Keep up the good work.

Haven't wait until all transplanted and changed the light to 24/7 now. Will keep a sharp eye on temps.

Rosebud said:
Hey bho, congrats on the twins.
The Hemp Goddness knows her stuff.
Keep up the good work.

Yep she knows ... :hubba:

hey BHO i missed the start but im here now THG is right, one thing i have noticed when useing 18/6 or 24/0 is they will grow to around the same size but like THG said 24/0 will give you more nodes in the same amont of high 18/6 seem to let them stretch alittle resulting in less node's in the same high
mojo for the twin's
peace fruity

24/0 is certainly better for veg if you can get away with it... Tighter nodes for flowering!

Personally I use 18/6 for veg for the same reasons (electricity bill) but I have never done 24/0 yet so can't comment on the difference yet. Would love to get another grow tent to be able to do it and compare them for myself, maybe do a journal on it one day...

Hope your plants are well buddy :D

It is a biological fact that marijuana will grow all the time the lights are on and that it will stretch when the lights are off. I view running vegging lights at 18/6 about the same way as running your flowering lights 10/14--you are not getting the most out of your plants.

fruity86 said:
hey BHO i missed the start but im here now THG is right, one thing i have noticed when useing 18/6 or 24/0 is they will grow to around the same size but like THG said 24/0 will give you more nodes in the same amont of high 18/6 seem to let them stretch alittle resulting in less node's in the same high
mojo for the twin's
peace fruity
Thanks Fruity. Let's see how it goes ... it will be 24 hours on for at least 5 weeks ... Let's see ;) Hope that yours tip on the light can give me that extra bud that i need :p

Gixxerman420 said:
24/0 is certainly better for veg if you can get away with it... Tighter nodes for flowering!
Thanks Gix :cool:

BudMuncher said:
Personally I use 18/6 for veg for the same reasons (electricity bill) but I have never done 24/0 yet so can't comment on the difference yet. Would love to get another grow tent to be able to do it and compare them for myself, maybe do a journal on it one day...

Hope your plants are well buddy :D
Doing the maths the difference is not that much ( i hope !!! ) :doh:

Hi MJers,

Have repotted all the wannabe ladies. 14 plants. Some have some weird mutations but i guess they will get fine later on in the game.

The bigger plants were the first germinated ( 2 and a half weeks ago ) and the smallest are the twins and some other that i put in the soil later on( 10 days ago ). Pretty sure that the twins are not soil contamination :D

From now on 4/5 weeks vegging and some topping at the 4th or the 5th node. Let's see how it goes ...

The pics:
DSC_4636.jpg DSC_4638.jpg DSC_4637.jpg

Hi MJers,

Just to keep a track. Watered them first time with nutes. BioGrow 2 ml per litre. EC 1.000 and 6.5 PH. Two liters the bigger ones and the smallers half a liter.
Going to take some photos tonight and start reading about topping since i don't do that for some years. Perhaps any new technique :doh:?

Hey Hick,

Thanks for the edit ... Will try to put all the Quotes in the same Post.

Hi MJers,

Some pics of the plants. Should i wait to have more growth until top ? Or should i top since the 4th node appearance ? Not going to clone the tops. Please advice :doh:

DSC_4643.jpg DSC_4642.jpg DSC_4644.jpg

:D

Hi MJers,

Another just to keep track of things.

Topped three Ganesh @ 4th node. Today will probably top a Safari and a Sadhu.

Things looking sweet. No problems, temps between 27ºC ( 81ºF ) and 30.5ºC ( 87ºF ), RH 35% to 48%.

Going to take some photos laterzzz ...

Hi MJers,

The pics.

Those are the plants that were topped already
DSC_4649.jpg

A group shoot
DSC_4651.jpg

The twins :D
DSC_4652.jpg

:hubba:

Hi MJers,

These are my other plants ... @ the balcony receiving the best light from Our Father the Sun ...
Tomatos, Pimento, Cilantro and Basil ... Food and herbs ... Just like the rest :doh:

DSC_4647.jpgDSC_4648.jpg DSC_4645.jpgDSC_4646.jpg

where's the auto's Bho look's perfect for a sneaky 1 or 2 hehe
who's is the flower power car ?

fruity86 said:
where's the auto's Bho look's perfect for a sneaky 1 or 2 hehe
who's is the flower power car ?

Don't want to draw attentions ... It is jail time here so no fooling around :eek: .

Neighbour car ;)

Thanks for the "ego feeding" :D

I know how you feel about the attention deal.. I thought about trying to get away with a small auto grow amongst the lilies and tomatoes on my balcony, but am more worried about the smell than being seen... I've got five other apartments within very close proximity, two of which are above the level of mine (2nd floor of three floors) and visual confirmation to a smell would spell disaster for me! It's a serious "criminal" offense here too buddy; but we're trying to get some sort of medicinal regulated system through congress now! Won't be another ten years and the wave of full legalization will make it's way from Colorado around the nation! :yay: that'll be a day to remember!

The problem is not the auto in the balcony ... But the tent inside house :p.
In the neighborhood country they already can have up to 3 plants and seeds shops are thriving. Perhaps in some years it will be worldwide ;)

Latest posts

Back