Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi MJers,

Have changed the lights schedule to 12/12 on this "big" day. Hope that the 4/20 Saint gives some yield and female ratio to this Op Mandala Grow :doh: .

Have also watered the plants yesterday. This was the way i watered ...

1 - Let the pots get dry
2 - Water just with PH fixed to 6.5 ( but just a bit like 200ml per plant )
3 - Wait 4/5 hours
4 - Water with veg nutes, flo nutes ( for the 1st time and minimal usage ) and PH fix to 6.5 and EC to 1.200.

What do you guys think ? Is this ok ? Will now start to decrease the veg nutes and increase the flo nutes.

Going to keep a sharp eye for the upcoming days to get the males out and to raise the lights when necessary. After the removal of all the males will change the light to the 600 HPS.

Will also buy today a new carbon filter, some 11 liters ( 3 gallon ) buckets and dirt.

Going to take some pics today.

Let's wait for some ladiezzzzzzzzzzzz :hubba:

Hey Bho Happy 4/20 mate! I would think that even though you are watering twice, they are so close together that it shouldnt do any harm. Ive just never heard of anyone dividing up the watering. Just make sure they have a good dry cycle as well and they should do fine :aok:

MosesPMG said:
Hey Bho Happy 4/20 mate! I would think that even though you are watering twice, they are so close together that it shouldnt do any harm. Ive just never heard of anyone dividing up the watering. Just make sure they have a good dry cycle as well and they should do fine
Happy 4/20 to u too :cool:
I do this because i read that you shouldn't fert the dry soil :doh:.

I hadnt heard that about not fertilizing dry soil. I guess it would help the plant absorb the nutes instead of just the soil absorbing it. Thanks mate

MJers,

The pics ...
DSC_5080.jpg DSC_5082.jpg
DSC_5081.jpg

Hi MJers'

Yesterday was day of inspection :D ... but still no sex :doh:. This week i hope.

DSC_5084.jpg

DSC_5083.jpg

They just dont want to show do they? They look really green mate :D

Have they alternating nodes yet? I can't remember how old they are now. I need to go back and reread your journal.

How old are they now bho? Why not under 24 hour?

It is always good to fertilize after watering in my not so humble opinion. (from growing roses forever);)

My mandals are looking so robust I fear maleness. Bad karma, i take that back.

Looking good bho.

Rosebud said:
Have they alternating nodes yet? I can't remember how old they are now. I need to go back and reread your journal.
The older ones yes. The older ones have started germination 21April. So more or less 4 weeks since sprouted. The younger 3 weeks more or less.

Since i only have one grow space i have always to move all to flowering at the same time :doh:.

Thanks for passing by :hubba:

Rosebud said:
How old are they now bho? Why not under 24 hour?

It is always good to fertilize after watering in my not so humble opinion. (from growing roses forever);)

My mandals are looking so robust I fear maleness. Bad karma, i take that back.

Looking good bho.
Rose ... Have changed to the flowering phase 12on/12off light. Because of that not 24 hours ;) ... Don't smoke that all alone ... Pass it on :48:

Have also bought BioNova NoBurN so i can water the dry soil and to help absortion of nutes by the roots.
Mines are strong also ... Let's see how it goes.

You can change to flowering phase when you want and that is the way to know the sex ... Some plants can show pre-flower, but usually they show sex after you change the light schedule. 3 feet the taller/older ones ... 2,5 feet the others. I have topped them @ 4 node so the height is "not real".

all mine have shown preflower, but they were clones.
wow, this will be fun to watch.

never had plants that vegged more than 3 weeks ( after the seedling phase ) so no pre-flowers for me.
i also hope it will be fun ... Specially if a lot of females are present for party :cool: ... For males i'm enough :D ... My preciousss

none of my plants have alternating nodes, but they have been flowering for 55 days :aok: I guess I didnt let them get big enough

If i could plant some legally i would grow less and longer but it is all ilegal so more and small is the way.

same here mate, it wont be that way forever though :D

Latest posts

Back