Manels 3rd lowryder #2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks senior toker,

This is actually my first grow I have trichs starting on the mid sized fan leaves. I think its going to turn out real well. I'm going to take some more pics of trichs tomorrow will post them and see what you guys think.

nice first grow man,
yea cant wait to see the pics,
the names swiftgt by the way, and i like to toke!

Duh lol Swiftgt,

I was meaning this is the first time growing lowryders that I have gotten trichs on mid sized fan leaves. Normally I just get trichs on the immediate bud leaves for the most part. This is actually my third lowryder grow.

Day 54 Trich Pics

100-by-1.jpg

100-by-2.jpg

200-by-1.jpg

200-by-2.jpg

I have some lowryder ladies going now. My only hope is that they will be anything close to your role models. If I had a crown I would give it to you, because you have some pagent winners there.

No Lama,

They are from three different plants all from around the top on small bud leaves. You want to see the fan leave trichs in eyeclops or just plain picture of fan leave?

Thanks Stonedrone and Yoga

manels1111 said:
No Lama,

They are from three different plants all from around the top on small bud leaves. You want to see the fan leave trichs in eyeclops or just plain picture of fan leave?

Thanks Stonedrone and Yoga

Nah,, I was just curious since you were just talking about how you were seeing frosting on your fan leaves.

Those sugar leaves look really good under that eyeclops!

Well day 59. I was going to trim this weekend but was going to be busy so decided today was a good day. I have to say this is by far my best grow so far excited to see what I get off them.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

That is one awesome harvest man! Lol, had to add the Coors Light can into the pic, heh. =)

Latest posts

Back