Manels 3rd lowryder #2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manels1111

Master Noob
Reaction score
Well back at it again. Have 8 ladies 23 days old. I have them in 3 gallon bags. Which until I filled them up didn't realize how big these bags are. Will be interesting to see how they turn out in such a tall and large container. My last container was about 2.5gal but more wide then tall. Also I bought a 1000w hps now so they will have even more light. Besides that still going to use fox farm full line of nutes.

Ohh except I'm using Happy Frog soil. A buddy of mine planted a large amount of seeds (100) half in happy frog and half in fox farm and I checked them out at about 16 days old and their was a noticable difference in plant size and color between the 50 in happy frog and the 50 in fox farm. Not disrespecting fox farm as I've used all my grows but thought I would give happy frog a shot.

Anyway here they are at 23 days old.

solo.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

very nice setup bro
now after veiwing this thread i wanna go pull my autos up cause they look liek crap compared to yours;)

Thanks wasp. My last grow wasn't all that great early on but if you get things kickin later they can really jump up in size quick. My last grow my plants at 30 days old were a tad smaller then this due to cold weather.

I'm really liking this grow so far. No yellowing that was in all my last grows lets keep the fingers crossed and see if that remains.

Lookin good m...I hve an auto grow of White dwarfs going that is a cpl days ahead of yours....I am loving the Auto strain....keep it green...

Just checked out your grow your girls are looking very good. I've thought about bringing in a some different auto strains to the mix but waiting kind of unsure what I want to try. I have lowryder 2 seeds out the *** so covered there lol. Will have to see what you think of the white dwarfs

Thanks m... I will make sure to gve you a smoke report when it comes time...I think for my next grow I might grow 5 or 6 different Feminized auto strains so I can do a comparison test on how they grow, the yield, and how good the smoke is...

Always lovin' these auto strains... Your last 2 grows have been pretty impressive i'd say Manel , i'll be lookin' forward to watchin this grow for sure :) ...Hope you're havin' a happy 4/20 :bong: And for other autos, i've heard good things and seen pretty good results on here from White Buddha Dwarfs ...I've been wonderin' about the Poison dwarfs myself too along with the Buddha Red Dwarf which i've not seen much about....But i'm hopin' to have a little somethin else to keep my AK's company when they finally start ...Hope 4/20 treated ya well... :bong1: Smoke It If Ya Got It :stoned: :bongin:

Thanks toker420,

I've never been to impressed with my grows really but thats after watching and idiolizing richyb's lowyrder grows. So again thanks for the comps but I'm hoping this one turns out better, which so far is off to a good start.

P.S. I ordered so Bhut Jolarki (hottest peppers in the world) going to be growing with these gals soon lol. Got 15 seeds germinating. Hopefully I don't get some kind of spicey weed haha.

Well ill be watching both of you because Im really interested in autos, I want to find a auto strain that is super easy to grow and a decent producer.

For the first time since growing lowryder I've made it past day 30 with no yellowing. I'm super excited...to say the least. The plants are really taking off now. I have a couple shorties but they are packing on the bud spots so not to worried about them either.

Growin Green: you can't really take clowns of lowyrder 2 they are an auto flower and its pretty much impossible to take clones because from the time they pop seed to the time they finish is time based not light based. So if you take a clone off a lowyrder that clone is still going to finish in about 60 days. So if the plant you take the clone from is 20 days old your clone is only going to go about another 40ish days.

These were from seeds of lowryder #2 I pollinated from my first lowryder #2 grow.

Ok so here are the pics Day 33.

Pic 1 is of my smallest girl probably about 14" tall
Pic 2 is of my tallest girls probably about 20" tall
Pic 3 group shot
Pic 4 group shot
Pic 5 group shot

little-guy.jpg

tall.jpg

group.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

Latest posts