Marijuana bonsai

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sunakard2000 said:
its the main ingrediant in azamax thats the powerful bug knocker outter lol. this main ingredient is Azadirachtin, look around at what you can get there are some off brands that are pretty close to azamax because of the main ingredient, look around but you may have to order azamax iuf you cant find any near you. trust me its totaly worth every penny lol

Thank you :) I will have a look Monday and see what I can find, I will upload some pictures soon :)

Hey Man, sorry I didn't get back to you. I don't know if the peppers will help with thrips or not. That damage certainly looks like it. Check around for Azatrol as that is the same stuff as Azamax. The peppers are pretty good and it doesn't matter which you use as it is actually the pepper oil that works. I just say Habanero as they are some of the hottest, which means the stronger amount of the active chemical.

As far as topping the plants; When MJ is in veg you can prune it up and it will "bush" out more rather than just growing straight up on a single stalk. While it is small, snipping the top out of it (known as topping) will cause the plant to respond by pushing the next two branching stems out as the new main stalks. When it is done early the plant has plenty of time to strengthen these twin stalks into sturdy trunks. However, if you intend to keep this plant in the form of Bonsai then you may not really want to do a twin trunk :)

Hushpuppy said:
Hey Man, sorry I didn't get back to you. I don't know if the peppers will help with thrips or not. That damage certainly looks like it. Check around for Azatrol as that is the same stuff as Azamax. The peppers are pretty good and it doesn't matter which you use as it is actually the pepper oil that works. I just say Habanero as they are some of the hottest, which means the stronger amount of the active chemical.

As far as topping the plants; When MJ is in veg you can prune it up and it will "bush" out more rather than just growing straight up on a single stalk. While it is small, snipping the top out of it (known as topping) will cause the plant to respond by pushing the next two branching stems out as the new main stalks. When it is done early the plant has plenty of time to strengthen these twin stalks into sturdy trunks. However, if you intend to keep this plant in the form of Bonsai then you may not really want to do a twin trunk :)

Thank you mate, that's fine u figured you would eventually :)

I'll have a look tomorrow on what I can find its useless over here to find stuff everyone is stupid or no ideA. I think they may have buggered off because she has grown a bit and the new leaves don't look to be eaten (I'll post some updates soon)

As for the trimming this one I won't be doing the twin trunk but in saying that this was a trail run so the next one I will be foreshore. How durable is a plant. I want to try some low stress training nowish to start forming the shape I want, what is the best way to do so? Trimming tying the branches? What is the best way to go with it?

Hey guys,

I have been looking around all morning for a product that contains Azadirachtin.

Well me living in aus is a problem trying to get this product because the good old goverment over hear don't like It and won't let anyone buy it (legally of course) so there goes that idea... Any other ideas would be great. Can't wait to get out if this stupid country haha.

Pictures will be uploaded today, she's growing up so fast.

hey guys, i took some photos yesterday and here they are. what do we all think? anymore problems that you can see? i think she may have another problem ill upload that pic in the next upload.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

hey again,

here is my photo that i think could be a problem? I am getting the pesticide tonight so that will control that but is what looks like a shrivelled leaf a problem? i would like to get onto it before it gets worse,

photo.JPG

Have you seen any pests on your plant?
I'm really impressed with how fast it is growing!

Have you tried looking for Azatrol?

7thG said:
Have you seen any pests on your plant?
I'm really impressed with how fast it is growing!

Have you tried looking for Azatrol?

Thanks for the I put so am I, I was really worried at first it was going so so slow but lately it has shot off :)

I rang around to a few hydro stores for a inset killer and they all said use a pyrethrum spray once a week so I bought some $3 special and sprayed that and now all the bugs have retreated the second I sprayed it so hopefully that keeps them at bar until I can get the good stuff.

I started to trim the lower eaten leafs off and hopefully in the next few days what's growing now will be healthy so I can start lst because I'm getting a little excited haha.

Hiddeninplainsight said:
Thanks for the I put so am I, I was really worried at first it was going so so slow but lately it has shot off :)

I rang around to a few hydro stores for a inset killer and they all said use a pyrethrum spray once a week so I bought some $3 special and sprayed that and now all the bugs have retreated the second I sprayed it so hopefully that keeps them at bar until I can get the good stuff.

I started to trim the lower eaten leafs off and hopefully in the next few days what's growing now will be healthy so I can start lst because I'm getting a little excited haha.

LOL I don't know why that's funny to me. They retreated so I guess you didn't kill them that sucks. What are they do you know? I am starting to get an idea of what your planning to do with your plant I cant wait to see it. Hopefully the army of bugs don't launch a counter attack;) .

7thG said:
LOL I don't know why that's funny to me. They retreated so I guess you didn't kill them that sucks. What are they do you know? I am starting to get an idea of what your planning to do with your plant I cant wait to see it. Hopefully the army of bugs don't launch a counter attack;) .

Hahaha, i thought I was funny. Yeah they havnt seamed to come to come back, a few of them have died but they havnt come back so I'm not shore if they have gone to eat something else or they are all dead(hopefully option 2). I will upload a new photo soon, I did a bit if trimming down below and tied it up so there is some shape coming ;)

When I upload the photo it isn't getting enough light I know I've pulled the light away a little to try and control the direction it was starting to grow, if this is a bad idea please let me know :)

Hey its looking good and healthy :) You can back the light up and move it off at an angle to get the plant to grow up and over more without any harm. It may cause it to stretch some but for this setup that may be helpful as that plant looks to be rather Indica dominant in its structure. :) She is looking a tad dry though.

Do you know what is causing the leaves to shrivel like that? I have not seen that before.

I have seen that before myself. I think some just do that but I think sometimes it means they are too dry or the air is too dry. The vegging plants do best when the RH is between 50-65% Then as the flowering happens and the buds develop, the Rh needs to get lower. I would try to get it down to 40% during the latter weeks of flower.

Hey guys,

Thank you for the replies,

I had a small problem the other day she has to be relocate her for the day and then had an emergency and I had to leave her there, me being none the wiser to the fact that the air was way to dry and hot so she got a bit sad. I have since brought her back out in the good stuff 55% and she is loving it. Ill put some photos up following this post she isn't looking to bad she now has a few spots where I had to spray the bugs and the spray has blemished the leafs ill show it in the photos.

As for being dry do you mean the air or the watering? I'm only watering when the coco is mostly dry and I'm giving her more little drinks with less of then to try and avoid over watering. Should I be doing this?

hey guys,

Here is some new photos, i said that she was looking aright and looked like she was healthy again but i dont think that she has repaired fully :(

11.JPG

22.JPG

33.JPG

44.JPG

55.JPG

Quick question,

It's 1/2-3/4 to te size I want, when in flower I have read that it will almost double in size, is this the case? If so can I start flowering now?

Latest posts

Back