Advertise On Marijuana Passion

marijuana farry

A

A.K.

i dont know it was weired just gotta tell some people about this last night (friday night) i thought i was dry so i was just being board around the house so i went on my computer and moved my computer and under it was DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUH a fat ass bowl not mech but that **** was danse so it equaled at least 2 fat bowls so it turned out to be an alright night then like 9 of my friends and my brothers came over and it was just a nice surprize and im glad the marijuana farry made a visit to me

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

whats up A.K. I can remember one time me and my brother were out of bud. This was back when i use to slang. Anyway were out of weed and i'm going through a gym bag and low and behold there was 1 ounce of weed. Hot damn that was sweet. Forgot i even put it their. Smoke another one.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
gotta love finding the misplaced pot!!! :D especially when you got none ;)

bigbudz

Reaction score
LOL... my husband also believes in the MJ fairy, but that's cause when he first gets a new thing of stash... i raid it and put some back for him, and when he's out, he magically has a lil more.

FaTal1

Do I lOoK hIgH???
Reaction score
hahaha yeah i member when i was out of bud and my older brother used to smoke and i member he had some but my cousin took it and smoked it all so i was looking threw these drowers where we kept magizines and all this other **** and then i end up finding a nick nak it was stress but this when i first started to smoke and it was one fat nick

A

A.K.

yea its great when you find some just lying around when your dry that actually also happend to me last weekend when i was going over to my friends house 2 hours away and i went to get my lighter in case he had some and right next to my lighter was a fat dime good times good times

P

pranicfever

the MJ fairy is my buddy lol.. she leaves it everywhere for me.. like i'll find an 1/8th in the couch every now and then.. or i'll find a nice sized nug under my junk on my desk.. or a few buds on the air hockey table.. i like her she's my buddy

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
We once found an 1/8 when we were moving and it was some chronic ****!

A

A.K.

ok this is just weired i found another bowl under my key board man the mj fary loves me

username812

Reaction score
me and my girlfriend found a 1/2 ounce on the ground while walking around the city, some guy walking in front of us saw it first and he just looked at it so we snatched that **** and got the **** out of there, he tried following us for a little bit but we just hopped on a train, that was a fun weekend to say the least.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
I sure wish the MJ fairy would come visit me right about now!

Latest posts