Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting thread. Yall keep up the good work. Knowledge is wisdom.

I bought the organic rye berry grain Prepared bags but would make my own bags out of it if I were to grow again. The mycelium grows nice in it. You can buy it online and maybe at your whole foods store I haven’t checked. Not too pricy either

I bought the organic rye berry grain Prepared bags but would make my own bags out of it if I were to grow again. The mycelium grows nice in it. You can buy it online and maybe at your whole foods store I haven’t checked. Not too pricy either
Well, the one shroom is a head of the others so I think I will use it to get spore prints from.
DSCN0095.JPG
DSCN0096.JPG
I am sure the veil will break open today.

Now just for the record these are Albino penis envy reverted. They have taken all the bad qualities out from the original albino penis envy like not producing hardly any spores and kept all the good in it and plus it grows much faster.

Now if you look at the picture above of the veil you will see the holes in it. I just took another picture and the veil in just two hours roughly is almost all the way open. Once it opens up fully, I am going to cut the top off and place it on aluminum foil with a cover over it to let it drop its spores. then when I am ready I will place it on an agar Petri plate if I said that right and start the process all over. I will take pictures as I go along with everything.
DSCN0099.JPG
DSCN0097.JPG

Cant wait for a report on how good it is.
they are supposed to be very strong. Much stronger than the golden teachers from what I have read. I was very careful when I cut this one and it turned very light blue which means from what I have read that it is strong. sorry the pictures are bad,
DSCN0102.JPG
DSCN0105.JPG
but you can see the blue where I cut them.

Last edited:
they are supposed to be very strong. Much stronger than the golden teachers from what I have read. I was very careful when I cut this one and it turned very light blue which means from what I have read that it is strong. sorry the pictures are bad,View attachment 324192View attachment 324193 but you can see the blue where I cut them.
That blue bruising thee psilocin coming out?

Is his name Ginny pig.😁
No sir but he may think it is after downing a few of them. I gave him a couple of shrooms today and the first thing he said was holy shit I have never seen magic mushrooms with so much blue. The ones I gave him the whole caps and stems were blue and he said that these will more than likely be extremely strong. Then he said I can't wait. He is going to try them on Tuesday.

I have watched the videos on growing the mushroom, but I do have a question that I have not got been able to find an answer to yet. How do you tell when the mushrooms are done pinning and growing in the substrate, I have a few pins starting but still have a lot of white mycelium in my rubber made tub that looks good but nothing is happening with it yet. So when is done really done.

Latest posts

Back