Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sir but he may think it is after downing a few of them. I gave him a couple of shrooms today and the first thing he said was holy shit I have never seen magic mushrooms with so much blue. The ones I gave him the whole caps and stems were blue and he said that these will more than likely be extremely strong. Then he said I can't wait. He is going to try them on Tuesday.
OK my buddy did some of the mushrooms on Tuesday and he said he was in Lala land for seven hours. He said that they were dam good but very strong.

Wonder how many Micro Grams was in that cap?

This would be me…
74C63095-DB42-4678-A326-9CA4CEA41287.jpeg

He said he did just one cap and part of the stem.
Also, this first grow was from just one bag of the uncle bens that had mycelium in it. This was a very small amount for my rubber made fruiting chamber so I think that within the week it will be done. I will pour water into the substrate and let it rehydrate everything which should start a whole new grow. This will be the second flush.

He must be super experienced with shrooms to be brave enough to eat that big shroom…wow
He has done shrooms for quite a while that was one of the reasons, I let him try it just to see how they compare to the shrooms he buys out of Denver. He said they were stronger than any shrooms he has tried before so I Quess that is a good thing? One of the guys that works with us said he saw him walking to buy some weed in and that he was really wasted and that was after seven hours of taking it.. He went in and bought it for him because he wasn't in the right frame of mind. lol

This is the set up that I am using for my second tub which I think is much better. I ordered this little grow tub with lights for growing my marijuana clones but actually it works great for growing mushrooms at a cost of around $35. It has air holes at the top to control your humidly. For my petri dish I cut a very small piece out of the middle of a fresh mushroom and put spores on it to grow.
DSCN0128.JPG
DSCN0127.JPG
DSCN0129.JPG

Latest posts

Back