MarijuanaPassion Patented "Piss Plant"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no idea what strain, but they look good... looks like they're gunna have some nice, big buddage :aok:

I have heard people done that with outdoor plants.. I did, it burns em, also when I was kid I plants seeds outside in the soil.. then pissed it... it didnt work lol... nice to see diluted urine does the work, btw.. I do have 2 plants that look like these of yours 3 to 5 point leaves.. dont know the strain ethier. .. dang..

I usually smoke it to taste and know the strain, love to taste new strains hehe..

i've read about this before, but i know if i pee in my yard the grass dies. what type of mix do you use? 50/50. doesn't the level of N change based on what you eat? just wonderin

I'm sorry I been havin Pic problems... I'm gettin into the swing of things tho...

attachment.php

Link Is From This Website

Please upload your pics to the site...this is for your own saftey. Photobuckets privacy policy is the pits. This server is located in Amsterdam. unlike photobucket which is hosted in the US.

Latest posts

Back