Master Kush and 2 clones grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
:ciao: Hey all.. so I decided to do a small grow in my tent tucked away in a spare room..:hubba: So inside is a Master Kush fem from seed, Nirvana auto bubble from seed, and two clones from my last grow..my buddy sparkman did the cloning and I picked two out! one is the blue matero and the other is lablanca..I am going to run the auto then switch to 12/12 and bud the others... here is the kush and the auto at two weeks, more pic's to come. thanks for looking and time to burn one:48:

View attachment Master Kush Fem 2 wks.jpg

View attachment Nirvana Auto Bubblelicious 2 wks.jpg

very nice start !you're going to like the master kush from nirvana saw, smoking the last of mine , very nice weed

thanks budculese, i agree on the mk, i grew 4 of the master on my last grow and was happy with it...great taste and a perfect everyday weed..

hey all, thanks for the kind words...time to update.. the first two are the blue matero clone and the last is the master kush...they seem to like the t5's fer sure..:D
Picture 221.jpg Picture 223.jpg

Picture 225.jpg

do you have any specs on these strains? never heard of em

:watchplant: cant wait to see what they do!

Hey Moses,thanks for stopping by, the matero blue is from kannabia seeds, it was a freebie and we got some clones from it..Master Kush is from Nirvana seeds.

If the Matero produces well I may have to look into it haha
thanks

I had some of the Master Kush a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was a very nice buzz. Left the head clear. My son loved it. He smoked most of that one him self.

Hey PP, I agree...it has a great taste and it is easy to grow!

hey yall. :ciao:..decided to flip the clones and mk...hope ya like. they smell great

Picture 251.jpgMatero Blue clone

Picture 255.jpgLablanca clone

Picture 256.jpgMaster Kush from seed

the Master Kush is growing like crazy..lol

looking good saw. we have a bubba/master kush were testing out now. i didnt care for them all that much, but am running clones to see if this mom stays or goes. i took one at 8 weeks that was tasteless, so i'm doing more clones and will take them longer to see if thats the problem...

that is some very nice growth though...peace...

Latest posts

Back