Maybe first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lottery

Reaction score
what i would like to do is grow no more then 5 plants im looking for good quality bud how much money would it cost for a good setup and what is the equipment i am going to need

all of your help is appreciated

thanks

Lottery said:
what i would like to do is grow no more then 5 plants I'm looking for good quality bud how much money would it cost for a good setup and what is the equipment i am going to need

all of your help is appreciated

thanks

Stick around a while and read. All your questions have been answered here many, many times. The site has a search feature as well.

It sounds like you need to start at the beginning. All growers should have already read at least one marijuana growers book. Do a "Google" on Marijuana Growers Guide, or at any of the big book stores they carry the books.

After you have a good understanding of what is needed, then ask questions about what you don't understand that you've researched.

On this site, start with the General growing area and then read all of them until you become confident.

Good luck to you man!

i know the basics in some aspects i just wanna know the cost of a very good setup for about 2 plants

also another question a plant yields 1-3 ounces correct?

you have to be more specific before we can have any idea what you are looking for. what is the size of the space you will be growing in? what kind of budget are you working with? hydro or soil? etc..... as far as the yield of the plants, that depends on many factors such as the strain, space, lighting, nutes, humidity, heat, and most of all a lot of tlc. as SB said, browse through the site and soak up the info. a couple great books are Grow Great Marijuana by Logan Edwards and Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes. I am new to this too and have learned a ton from reading this site and both of those books. good luck!

i have more then enough room i have the money i was planning on soil but hydro would work if it gives better bud i would probally just buy some good bud and use those seeds the heat would be between 68-75 unless the lamp gives off a lot of heat does that give you a rough idea

Lottery said:
i have more then enough room i have the money i was planning on soil but hydro would work if it gives better bud i would probally just buy some good bud and use those seeds the heat would be between 68-75 unless the lamp gives off a lot of heat does that give you a rough idea

A HPS light will increase the ambient temperature quite a bit...

You are still not telling us very much information... we need exact figures and need to know exactly what you are looking for..

Some 30 second hydro figures.

1000watt bulb/ballast - $160-$200
Reflector - $50-$100
Water pump - $75-400
Net pots, hydroton, hosing - $100
Carbon Air filter, Exhaust Vortex Fan - $500-1000
Nutrients - $200 to start, $100/grow after

Latest posts

Back