Maybe your doing it wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlc7728

Reaction score
Are your buds on average this size,maybe longer "vegging" for better final production
apa6uju5

Nice,look at the grow journal,just 2 150w lamps .How many watts was this under,how long vegging

Nice,look at the grow journal,just 2 150w lamps .How many watts was this under,how long vegging

Its the WW monsters grow in my sig.
Its a very old grow and I don't remember exactly but its prob 4 week vegg.
1200 total watts for 7 plants in a 2x5 closet.

Very impressive,this was a accident-lets see-what I can make do with- type of thing,after taking a foreign clone(supposedly fem).Will look at your grow journals for suggestion and put up growroom journal after this,not DIY closet.Im a #hushpuppy prodigy,but take advice and suggestions(if applicable) from all.Thanks again

Nice job Growdude :D That one bush looks like a few zips by itself. Did you ever try the organic tea and hygrozyme suggestiojn?

Hush puppy, i have a bottle of hygrozyme and have never used it.. Tell me about it... I know it is a cleaner, but couldn't really tell if it was truly organic.

I used it last grow.My roots in a ebb n flow where looking stained,polished them up like Crest,along with cleaning the plant root debris and making it nutrition for the plant.Clear rez too.Little pricy,but worth it.Also ran Knatrol at same time,just for to throw that out there

What I read is, Hygrozyme is the enzymes that are produced by beneficial microbes. When microbes process natural materials into plant usable nutrients (chelation), they do it by producing enzymes to do the chemical processing. The company that makes the product basically grow the microbes and then harvest the enzymes and bottle them in a stable solution. I have a company right down the road from me that does this very thing. They produce enzymes that are used in detergents, medicines, food processing, etc.

The Hygrozyme is great for organic growing as it helps the microbes do their jobs. It is also great for hydroponic systems because it cleans the system by binding with chemicals that aren't useful to the plants such as salts. I was using it religiously when I had my grow in full swing.

Some will argue this but I ffound that ffor hydro growing, I could mix my regular "synthetic" nutrients and use throughout the grow for great growth results. But during the flowering phase I added a organic nutrient tea and the hygrozyme, and get better tasting, better yielding buds. I did a blind test on this with a few people by giving them my regular stuff then switched to the tea/zyme additive, and told no one about it. Everyone who got the next batches of buds came back raving about the potency and fflavor of it, and wanted to know was it a new strain or something.
When I was busted, the sheriff said that my stuff was the stickiest and strongest smelling that he had ever seen in this county. :D

I really need to get with the tea,didn't think I would see any major differences,but have seen a difference with hygrozyme throughout,especially with salt buildup and rez & root cleanliness.Foams like peroxide initially,got scared I had applied wrong :D

Iff you decide to try the organic tea and hygrozyme mix, I used it at 30ml per 5gal of water in hydro, let me know if it makes a difference to the potency and flavor. :)

Thanks Hp,as usual,wasn't quite educated enuff on the topic,but had heard great things about the tea,just never added with supplements.Although early on you had suggested then checking it out,live and learn.thanks again for formula

Latest posts

Back