medical marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i have and it scares the hell out of me. that's why i'm looking for something else. i have been on worse drugs tho. elavil,haldol, artane, triavil, prozac, valium, just to name a few. it's a wonder i have a brain left. i need a strain of weed that will do a better job for me.:cool:

saticus..... "NO ONE" here honestly has the credentials or the knowledge of your 'persona;ity' disorders, to prescribe a particular treatment or medical advice.. In addition, different strains result in ddifferent effects for different ppl. What might work for you, might not for another, or worse, might have negative/reverse effects.
It should all be taken as "suggestions, recommendations", but with caution. I certainly understand your desire to eliminate those 'pharmecuticals' from your life. I wish you luck. But I would also hate to see the problem compounded by "unintentional" incorrect advice from soomeone honestly trying to help.
Not "dissing" anyones advice, just bringing out a point.

saticus said:
yes i have and it scares the hell out of me. that's why i'm looking for something else. i have been on worse drugs tho. elavil,haldol, artane, triavil, prozac, valium, just to name a few. it's a wonder i have a brain left. i need a strain of weed that will do a better job for me.:cool:
WOW saticus you have been having some serious issues it seems ! sorry to hear this ! personnally i feel marijauna may not assist you as a possible remedy for your situation ! although i am not a doctor or a shrink !! but please listen when i say that there are numerous antidepressants available today and not all of them are of great use to the individual !! do be sure to get a second opinion on any prescription recommended to you ..as some of these drugs.. i believe have killed guinea pigs... and some doctors consider us to be that !! Peace ! Good luck !

saticus,

I have heard of research with Marijuana and schizophrenia where they have had very good results! In the research they state Marijuana has great benefits for helping with psychotic episodes. I don't have the research on hand, but I'll try to dig it up and PM you later. I don't remember them ever mentioning which strains have the positive affects though. Sorry I can't give you much more than that.

Don't feel bad, saticus. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. If I don't smoke the right stuff I get bad anxiety and my perceptions get distorted for a bit. I think it's going to be a bit of trial and error. You'll have to keep looking until you find the one that makes you feel the best. You notice you are getting a mixed bag of answers, right? Different people get different highs from what they smoke. The Mandala seeds the The Hemp Goddess showed you look like good stuff for the results you want. Wish you the best!

P.S. I'm currently finishing a masters in Psychology.

HazeMe

thank all of you who responded to my question. i have some good leads and somewhere to start looking for what i need now. i know it's a long shot, but i have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. i will keep ya'll updated on my progress. :cool:

son of a ***** i just accidentally smoked my skunk blend been curing for 12 to 14 months

son oa f

the cure is the true bud

with couple beers to mellow you out from a seasons work

Anyone tells you, freezing bud is bad is wrong IF you freeze it at the proper time you get the best bud possible. Up to a limit ofcourse. Long term curing.

I've frozen and smoked and tested buds up to 2 and 3 years in frozen state

AFTER PROPER DRYING

Bud cures while frozen and blacks holes evaporate over time.

What bud fails. Why did my bud drying fail

Why after 1 week it smells and tastes like tea and all my resin is gone?

So many questions in search of answers.

schizophrenia patients should not smoke marijuana bc it can make their symptoms worse!

go see a professional doctor!

@ saticus
Though I can't recommend a strain I do allot of research here,and you can find allot of strain reviews by lots of different medicinal users....hxxp://strainreview.com/

Hopes this helps your looking into medical cannabis

James

Hick...go through some case studies and then tell me you dont believe that. Unfortunately weed doesnt cure everything

The Effen Gee said:
Weed does not CURE anything.
Never has, never will.
But, if you smoke the right stuff, you don't care about your pains and ailments for a while. Getting your head in a relaxed state can help with painful muscles relaxing themselves. Cured? Maybe not. Feeling better, definitely. It's all about getting through another day.

Depends on the plant and the time of harvest and curing is tricky. I hope I don't sound facetious to your illness.

No you don't!

Yes, i do to!

I am not going to cite a bunch of references.

Yes you are!

No! I'm Not!

OH Yeah?

recent studies most recent use a clusty search or go to NORML website

Children under 17 should not smoke marijuana it hinders developement in their brain somehow.. sorry kidds.... you can't drink beer either..

can you spell BRAIN CELLS GROWING?

greenguy said:
schizophrenia patients should not smoke marijuana bc it can make their symptoms worse!

go see a professional doctor!
i have seen more doctors than i care to count. they all want to make a zombie out of me. i am at the mercy of V.A. doctors. i have tried private doctors but they are just the same as V.A. docs. so far i have, as a result of taking their meds, developed tremors in my hands, loss of memory, and chronic kidney desease. my liver is questionable. i have heart flutter due to a bad myocardial valve.

pot can make this worse? how?

@ saticus...

I'm gonna give you a personal link ....I know it lists curing cancer as the top thing, but it also helps deeply with My tremors... shakes... and spasms...Not to mention my pain level ...Check it out if you like,,,hxxp://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Me

Latest posts

Back