medical marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rickyjack9....holy crap...I don't need to smoke weed.. I can just read your Rambling sentences and feel like I smoked an ounce....

ive found that a sative dom, or mostly sativa (harvested right of course) really pulls me out of any funk im in.

Of all the reasons i smoke pot, depression is one of them, and the fact i dont fall asleep properly due to my mind racing so much that it keeps me up.

Ive found that a sativa is perfect for uplifting my mood and generally giving a euphoric high, compared to indica. Indica makes me lazy, but is very relaxing so i use it to sleep at night.

Listen to effen gee, he makes very good points that i have been putting to use for a long time.

Mandala strains and their medical uses:

Kalichakra-Medical Use: Kalichakra shows her therapeutic potential in helping against depression and may assist with alleviating some types of moderate pain.

Mandala #1-Medical Use: Kalichakra shows her therapeutic potential in helping against depression and may assist with alleviating some types of moderate pain.

Sadhu-Medical Use: Sadhu assists against stress; nervousness; sleep disorders; it has shown anti-depressive properties.

Satori-Medical Use: Satori shows her therapeutic potential in relieving depression and anxiety; this strain can ease sleep disorders from auto-immune diseases and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS).

Speed Queen-Medical potential: this strain shows potential against anxiety and depression.

White Satin-Medical potential: this strain shows potential against anxiety and depression.

THG, or anyone, do you know how exactly professionals go about deciding if a strain is good at alleviating a condition or not? :confused2:

King Bud said:
THG, or anyone, do you know how exactly professionals go about deciding if a strain is good at alleviating a condition or not? :confused2:

No, I do not.

I know I will be flamed for this but I can not see marijuana having any medical use in someone with severe schizophrenia. Now for pain relief, anxiety, etc... yes. However, someone that is mentally sick needs to see a psychotherapist and get down to the root cause of the issue. Like I have said there are enough nut jobs running around as there is. We do not need nut jobs that are 10 different nut jobs wrapped in one smoking weed.

BuddyLuv said:
I know I will be flamed for this but I can not see marijuana having any medical use in someone with severe schizophrenia. Now for pain relief, anxiety, etc... yes. However, someone that is mentally sick needs to see a psychotherapist and get down to the root cause of the issue. Like I have said there are enough nut jobs running around as there is. We do not need nut jobs that are 10 different nut jobs wrapped in one smoking weed.

Are you crazy? Why would anyone flame you?

I don't know.

I don't know either.

someone that is mentally sick needs to see a psychotherapist and get down to the root cause of the issue

BuddyLuv knows what he is talking about. He just got outta the nut house himself.:D Difference is,,Buddy takes his Meds dailey.;)He has been known to miss a few days though.:shocked:

I figured someone would have jumped in by now to tell me there is some miracle clone only strain that cures crazy. Obviously eveyone is in agreement here.

CowboyBudsky said:
BuddyLuv knows what he is talking about. He just got outta the nut house himself.:D Difference is,,Buddy takes his Meds dailey.;)He has been known to miss a few days though.:shocked:

Ty Webb[/URL][/B]: You take drugs, Danny?
]Danny Noonan[/URL][/B]: Every day.
Ty Webb[/URL][/B]: Good. Then what's your problem?
Danny Noonan[/URL][/B]: I don't know.

i am sure (as i can see) that many of you see a funny side to my question but i am quite serious. this is a real problem for me and i am asking for help. the legal drugs they give me work a little but not completely. please, if you can't be serious about this don't bother me. i don't have time to kid around. sorry if that sounds cold, but i am desperate.

over the past forty years i have tried about every psyhcotropic drug there is. nothing works exactly right and they all have nasty side affects.
buddyluv, please be serious.

saticus said:
i am sure (as i can see) that many of you see a funny side to my question but i am quite serious. this is a real problem for me and i am asking for help. the legal drugs they give me work a little but not completely. please, if you can't be serious about this don't bother me. i don't have time to kid around. sorry if that sounds cold, but i am desperate.

Get some C99 or Haze. I PROMISE, they WILL help you.

About 5 or 6 weeks ago, there was a woman that was posting all kinds of medical marijuana stuff. Pages and pages and pages...

Gran-something? Does anyone remember?

EDIT: Storm Crow. Read her posts in MedMj or PM her, Saticus.

went to find granny storm crow. found a whole bunch of very useful info. thank ya'll very much. my wife has ms so that was a real bonus site for info about that.

i take: effexor 300mg per day
wellbutrion 300mg per day
and loxapine 50 mg per day

the effexor makes me sick, i vomit. the loxapine knocks me out. it's relatively new so i'll keep you updated on it. the wellbutrion doesn't do anything. there is a strong chance that the drugs will mess with my body.

please let me know if you need more info. thank ya'll again.

love and peace,

john:cool:

I hope you've googled those drugs and know what you're dealing with, my friend.

Latest posts

Back