Medical quality grow! (and possibly purple)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowl Destroyer

"Just one hit"
Reaction score
Here starts my grow

Hope it turns out well.

**Will try best to post frequently**

Here are my 5 seeds. I had 6, but I got stoned ^^
The seeds are from a friend whose dad is unfortunately terminal with cancer. Mr. Dad has been growing for 30+ years and has crazy good weed. They just call it "medical" or "medicine." It's the only weed I've ever graded a 10/10. The usual weed I get is like a 4-5 outta ten. Harsh grader I guess.

There is my current closet setup. I plan on using the laundry room soon, but the closet will work for now.

400 watt HPS with a special "part halide" bulb for the extra...reds?edit:blues Had to drive a few hours and a ferry to get it lol.

The plate in the front holds wet towels for germination. As of now, 4 seeds have germinated and are placed into the two buckets. I know they shouldn't be that close, but I'm going to let them grow real close together until sex is determined. If they get REAL close, I'll buckle and give them their own container.

and like the vortex? =D

SANY0097.JPG

SANY0096.JPG

goodluck with getting 4 ladies ,,,
400 watt HPS with a special "part halide" bulb for the extra...reds? .
i thought mh produced more blue spectrum and hp red

Hi Bowls,

sound's nice, i can't wait to see this crazy medical strain man !!!!!!!!!!

i'll stay around your journal,

Hi, melissa, long time i didn't see you around my journal..........and as you i think that MH is mostly blue spectrum (for grow) and HPS is mostly red spectrum (for flow).

keep it green !!!!!!!!

Cheers.

.WB.

Lookin good, hope the "medicinal" strain works out good

good luck

yes melissa and whitebox are right ..blue/HD..red/HPS..blue spectrum will increase the chances of females..so I read..things are looking good..when the little ones sprout be sure to put a fan in there to strengthen up stalk..the holes in the first pic is that your relector you put holes in to put damp towl on for germ? not sure if thats wise due to fire risk..keep us posted and KEEP M GREEN

I think you misunderstood a little 4u.

In the pic you'll notice three buckets. Two hold medium, the third for holding water. I heard that if you let water sit out for a day the chlorine and crap will evaporate. But anyways, my germination method was wet towels in between two plates. The top plate is missing in the picture so you can see the towel.

So here's an update on my grow:
Not a day after planting hte seeds I see a sprout. It's completely white and has a tiny yellow leaf. Unlike the picture provided, I haven't been running the light. I feel it's too powerful for those tiny little sprouts and didn't wanna overwhelm them. I immediately take the two buckets outside. 20 minutes later the sprout is halfway green. I come back from work a few hours later and there are officially 3 green sprouts. I guess a little warmth from the sun did some good. HOpefull all 5 sprout tomorrow, I don't like the buckets just hanging out in the yard where bugs and other critters can get to em.

Will post later.

-destroyer

i personally would just use a flour. the first week,thne i'd get em under that hps.they'll be fine either way.

So earlier today was day two or three of being in soil outdoors. I'm choosing to do it outdoors because there is a discrete place in my yard where my seedlings can get plenty of sunlight before they go into the 24/7 halide treatment.

They are getting along nicely, I'll have to describe in words since my SD card is hassling me. The tallest of the five (all sprouted) is about half inch tall. They all have tiny purple stems and their baby leaves are the biggest they have. Hopefully they'll keep healthy until they are old enough to be brought inside under the metal halide (and be given nutes)

later

So I've been having major camera issues, but I should have more pictures up tonight.

So today is day 8 of being in the soil outdoors. I decided that having multiple plants in one bucket is bad news, so I transplanted them all into their own small containers. I wanted to experiment, so I took two of the seedlings and placed them inside under the metal halide. The halide is high off the floor, so hopefully the light isn't too intense for these 8-day-olds.

later

Oh yeah. the two plants loved the halide. Only a day later their leaves are considerably larger than the ones outside.

:postpicsworthless:

EDIT: I can't get all my pictures to appear on the forum page.....only three are showing for me. I'll try to post the others later.

3buckets.jpg

close up top small one.jpg

close.jpg

SANY0098.JPG

Latest posts

Back