Megans Nirvana NL and Critically Smashed Journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Meg, those pics are HOT. Those ladies are truly beautiful ,is that the nl or cs?

:D YUMMY:D - that looks like some very fine icky-sticky. my ww had trichs jumpin' off like that megan. i finished my ww grow a few weeks ago,
and this stuff is the bomb. :D . we may be viewing a future bpotm.:hubba: .

smoky anda bandit said:
Hey Meg, those pics are HOT. Those ladies are truly beautiful ,is that the nl or cs?

This is all Northern Lights. For some reason out of da ten Critically Mashed beans NONE of them sprouted which sucks cause I was curious to see what that stuff was gonna be like. I ordered more seeds on the 15th I went with Grow Docs Mixed seeds pack which from what I could gather is going to be Jack Herrer, Angel Dust, and Mummia SO hopefully when I finally :rolleyes: get those seeds maybe they will throw in some more CS and I can try again. :hubba:

Thanks for stopping by Smoky. :D

banjobuzz said:
:D YUMMY:D - that looks like some very fine icky-sticky. my ww had trichs jumpin' off like that megan. i finished my ww grow a few weeks ago,
and this stuff is the bomb. :D . we may be viewing a future bpotm.:hubba: .

Hey BanjoBuzz thanks for stopping by buddy. :D That would be SOOO awesome to get Bud Picture of the Month wouldnt it! Hopefully when my girls get a bit fatter here in the next few weeks I can get some good shots that are 'BPOTM' worthy. :hubba:

im groin some nirvana nl myself and they are 2 weeks from harvest but they dont have as many trichs as yours do. yours look superyummydelicious, all one word.

Without a doubt in my mind, those Pictures are the biggest buds I have ever seen on this site. Your girls are looking so so so good...I can almost smell them from here...
Seriously...Bud Pic of the Month....
you get my vote....
sugar city on those girls!

Thanks for your comment Megan---one of the sweetest and best i've ever gotten!!! :joint4:

Hers a few more pictures of the whole plant so you can see how tall they are and how different they look even though they are all 3 northern lights. I took a bud off to dry so ill give yall a smoke report soon as its done. :D

BSOTM_002.jpg
BSOTM_022.jpg

BSOTM_005.jpg
BSOTM_036.jpg

Super-Duper delicious, Megan... you sure can grow 'em, sweetheart...

ya sure yer not single and look'n for a new place to shack-up and grow? ? ? :hubba: :cool:

totally great pics, hun :aok: ... I agree... I see a BPOTM coming up from you shortly :D

oh hey... I'm gunna have some "things" I want to fire off to ya shortly :hubba: ... ya might like 'em....;) :cool:

:p they look lovely, i have one NL in my current grow, hope it turns out half as good as your are.... that is very impressive......

Seriously Megan you must have a green fist. :holysheep: Those things are crazy bad ***. :D

Latest posts

Back