Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going on vacation and deer hunting is hard work.
I had to come back to my real job so I would have time to keep up with things in here.
IMG_4167.jpeg

The first of the Herijuana x Blueberry that Big sent me went into 12/12 on 11/26/23.
IMG_4165.jpeg

And the buds on the ECSD x Ogers are ridiculous.
IMG_4160.jpeg

Got a new package in the mail from Carty. I am really digging those labels.
IMG_4154.jpeg

And here is a picture of Rex. Just because.

Going on vacation and deer hunting is hard work.
I had to come back to my real job so I would have time to keep up with things in here.
View attachment 347690
The first of the Herijuana x Blueberry that Big sent me went into 12/12 on 11/26/23.
View attachment 347691
And the buds on the ECSD x Ogers are ridiculous.
View attachment 347692
Got a new package in the mail from Carty. I am really digging those labels.
View attachment 347693
And here is a picture of Rex. Just because.
Hiya, Rex! Who's a good boy?

May of 2022, the wife and I were discussing getting a new dog, while setting on the front porch drinking coffee in our bath robes.
Ole Gunner was coming 7, and I wanted to get a new puppy so Gunner would have enough years left to give said new puppy a little influence.
The wife said she didn’t want a puppy, but would rather go to the pound and find a dog that was 6 months old or so, because she didn’t want to go through all that puppy stuff again.
I didn’t blame her, so I agreed that we should get a male pup, about 6 months old.
I happened to look down the driveway, while we were discussing it, and to my surprise, I see a brown dog running up the driveway at us.
He ran right up on the porch and laid down at our feet.
After closer inspection, I discovered it was a male pup around 6 months old.
I looked at the wife and said, well that was easy.
Ole Rex has been here ever since. I couldn’t ask for a better dog.

May of 2022, the wife and I were discussing getting a new dog, while setting on the front porch drinking coffee in our bath robes.
Ole Gunner was coming 7, and I wanted to get a new puppy so Gunner would have enough years left to give said new puppy a little influence.
The wife said she didn’t want a puppy, but would rather go to the pound and find a dog that was 6 months old or so, because she didn’t want to go through all that puppy stuff again.
I didn’t blame her, so I agreed that we should get a male pup, about 6 months old.
I happened to look down the driveway, while we were discussing it, and to my surprise, I see a brown dog running up the driveway at us.
Talk about something meant to be… That is almost supernatural. Glad he found you.

Ask and you shall receive.😁

Talk about something meant to be… That is almost supernatural. Glad he found you.
As soon as he ran up on the porch, the wife called her sister and said, “You ain’t gonna believe this $hit.”
IMG_5776.jpeg

This is the day he showed up. That was probably about 40 lbs. ago. Like I said, we were on the front deck having coffee in our robes.
He had one accident in the house, the wife yelled and hollered at him, and he never had another. Never seen anything like it. He was hard on flip flops and shoes for a while, but he grew out of that.
He listens wonderfully, if he hears me holler, he is on the way, no matter what he is doing.
I am pretty sure he is half coonhound and half lab.
He definitely gets his brains from the lab side.

IMG_4171.png

This MXTL is potent. Not as smooth as the Lucky Lemon, but this is strong medicine. I saw in Crash’s journal, that he had a similar opinion.
Very, very, sticky and gooey.
Fully finished in under 60 days.

IMG_4084.jpeg

The White x Runaway Bride 3, this stuff here is pretty much an exact description of the MXTL, other than its smoother and it’ll pin your ears back a little tighter.
It is my wife’s current favorite.
It also finished in under 60 days.

So, about a month and half ago, I was down in the basement, and noticed the light was still on in my flower tent.
The timer was off by 3 hours, instead of 6a-6p, it was 9a-9p. I have no idea how long it had been like that, but I switched it back to 6a-6p, assuming all the while, that my power had been off for 3 hours at some point, and I didn’t catch it.
The next day the light was off when it should have been on.
I bought a new timer and have had no issues since.
But two MXTL’s and The White x Runaway Bride 3 hermed. They hermed hard. Dewey Cox hard.
By the time I caught it, it was too late to do anything about it, and they were already pretty far along, so I let ‘em ride.
Hoping for a happy little accident.
IMG_4172.jpeg

Best dog I ever had was one I didn't want. 90 pound Dobie/Rottie mix that was basically foisted upon me when she was just 6 weeks old at a time I didn't want another dog. She became my constant companion for 14 wonderful years. She went everywhere I did...even to work. Dogs are simply the best - there can be no argument about it.

Best dog I ever had was one I didn't want. 90 pound Dobie/Rottie mix that was basically foisted upon me when she was just 6 weeks old at a time I didn't want another dog. She became my constant companion for 14 wonderful years. She went everywhere I did...even to work. Dogs are simply the best - there can be no argument about it.
Shortly after the wife and I got together in 2015, she started talking about getting a puppy. She was wanting to go buy one.
I told her to give it time and a free one would land in our laps.
A couple weeks later, we were driving down a back road late at night, when I noticed a little fluffy puppy running down the road in the glow of the headlights.
I said, “Look at that, babe.”
“Get it, get it, get it!”, she replied.
I stopped the car, and she jumped out, chased the poor little guy into the weeds, and come carrying an eight week old puppy back to the car.
He was skinny, covered in ticks and fleas. The fleas were so thick that it looked like his skin was crawling.
We took him back to the house, cleaned him up and got some food in him, and he has been here ever since.
IMG_4177.jpeg

And that is how Gunner came into our lives. He has been an amazing dog. We will miss him greatly when he is gone.

IMG_4190.jpeg

I thought I would include a picture of my grow area for the newer members of the group who have not scrolled through my journals enough to notice my crazy system.
IMG_4187.jpeg

Some of the recent seedlings and clones are not wanting to green up.
Same dirt, same nutrients, I am not doing anything different.
IMG_4188.jpeg

The front flap on the veg compartment usually stays off in the summer.
The temp in veg was topping out at around 69 degrees. Hanging the flap brought it up to 74. I am hoping the warmer temperatures will jump start those yellow plants.
IMG_4191.jpeg

This Purple Ghost Candy is right at 60 days, she will get chopped a little early because…….
IMG_4193.jpeg

She is a PM producing *****. I been spot spraying her every day with peroxide/water. No sign of anything on any of the other plants.
IMG_4198.jpeg

I have one more PGC that just went into 12/12 a few days ago. I have already told the wife that I won’t be running her favorite strain anymore, after this.
Never had any issues the first time I ran this, but that was a different seed.
IMG_4192.jpeg

I see no excuse for a plant to develop PM in 70 degree temperatures and 40% humidity. Fans are going strong as usual.
IMG_4196.jpeg

Overall, things are going well in the Flower compartment.
IMG_4181.jpeg

Good vibes.

Latest posts

Back