Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3912.jpeg

Looks like I got a little Lucky Lemon pollen on the Peanut Butter Haze.

I am not gonna lie, I could have been more careful when I was pollinating the Lucky Lemon a while back.
I am pretty sure I see some seeds developing on a couple plants that were not even in the tent when the pollination took place. I only have one thing I am worried about.
IMG_3933.jpeg

Remember the Freak Show that turned out to be male?
This picture is from the day I tossed it out. In anyone’s opinion, does it look like it is far enough along to have dropped some pollen?

On a brighter note, after I run a plant through the salad spinner, I leave the trim laying in the bowl, with the top off, until it dries. I fluff it once or twice a day.
The Lucky Lemon buds are still drying, but the trim is plenty dry, and there are always a few popcorns that fall through the grill.
I dug a few out this evening, enough to roll two joints.
Then I smoked about 1/2 of one. Then I smoked the other half.
Oddly, when I chopped that plant, it barely had any smell at all.
It still doesn’t, but the taste instantly reminded me of the Sour Diesel I grew.
Very similar.
The high, outstanding.
Awesome body high.
Surprisingly smooth for just being dry enough to smoke.

I am not gonna lie, I could have been more careful when I was pollinating the Lucky Lemon a while back.
I am pretty sure I see some seeds developing on a couple plants that were not even in the tent when the pollination took place. I only have one thing I am worried about.
View attachment 343712
This picture is from the day I tossed it out. In anyone’s opinion, does it look like it is far enough along to have dropped some pollen?

On a brighter note, after I run a plant through the salad spinner, I leave the trim laying in the bowl, with the top off, until it dries. I fluff it once or twice a day.
The Lucky Lemon buds are still drying, but the trim is plenty dry, and there are always a few popcorns that fall through the grill.
It still doesn’t, but the taste instantly reminded me of the Sour Diesel I grew.
Very similar.
The high, outstanding.
Awesome body high.
Love a good buzz! (From your own hard work.)

The wife and I shared the 2nd Lucky Lemon joint yesterday, once she got off work. She was also impressed with it, and agreed that the taste was very reminiscent of the Sour D.

View attachment 343712

Very similar.
The high, outstanding.
Awesome body high.
That plant has definitely been dropping pollen for quite some time.

Latest posts

Back