Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course this brought on many a feud on the old forum... along with side by side lighting comparisons as well... Buncha old dudes arguing like kids. Hahaha... then it was who's side are you on? So silly.

A lot of us were using Citrus Plus + Aquagold at a 2:1 then 1:2 ratio in flower with great results... Dyna outperformed in terms of vigor and growth every time. No matter the cultivar.

Ah the good old days of everyone arguing on the forum about doing the same thing.lol.

I'm good. Haha.

I just jack it til satisfaction..........why Change what's always worked for me.
😆
Don't get me wrong I find something that works as well or better for the same money I would be on it.

Oh... I also like DynaGro KLN for the cloner...
kln.jpg

Ok good I started using that this morning. Just got it yesterday. I don't water at night unless its 100+.
Try watering when you turn your lights on only.. this gives your plants the vigor needed at lights on, causes less humidity versus watering when lights go off..
Jacks has been around a long time. The only reason I stopped using it was because of it's high NPK values.
Dry mixes seem to for sure go much further then liquids do.. I use very little plant foods, so little I buy the 250ml tiny bottles and they last me a year.. KISS works, it's my method.. hehe.

Calmag... I start using it at week 2 of veg up thru week 6 or 7 of flowering... never knew how important it was until my bro BigSur pounded it into my head... haha.

Flower, wait until you smoke that Peanut Butter Haze dude.. your gonna love it. I still have 2 seeds of it and 2 seeds of Peanut Butter Caramel..

Keep rocking it buddy and happy harvests...

IMG_3901.jpeg

Dang deer been getting in my weed!!!
He wishes.

Chopped the Peanut Butter Haze today.
72 days is what I let her go. I am getting ready to set down and start deboning her, right now.

Latest posts

Back