MeNtAlPaTiEnT's 400w HPS Box Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice mental, real sweet looking. You didn't tell me the wb is a fast one. looking foward to the smoke report.

the chef said:
nice mental, real sweet looking. You didn't tell me the wb is a fast one. looking foward to the smoke report.
Thanks chef, yes white berry certainly is a quick finisher. She will appear to be done at flowering day 45. Let her go another week and she will make you very happy in the end :hubba: :ccc:.

December7

Stopping in by to post an update of my seedlings that are well on their way. They are under a 400 watt hps going all day and night, with the light being roughly 21 inches away. They are growing wide leaves with a dark green color to them, with a shiny sort of dark-light greenish color on the new growth. So far, the seedlings are sharing similar qualities in vegetating with the original White Berry strain. Can't wait to see what the buds from these babies will be like!

I have given them all a light dose of nutrients and soon the smaller, more stunted seedlings should make their comeback. I can see new growth on all of the seedlings now, it's only a matter of time before it's a forest in there!

I have dried a few samples from the flowering room by putting the buds in an old cigar box on top of the ballast in the vegging room. They dry in a matter of 2 days and retain their crystally appearance. Although they tend to get a little crispy as they dry, but of course that has to do with the amount of heat and their drying time... The smoke gets you mentally prepped, and that leads to (for some reason) cleaning up the grow room, as well as the rest of the house for no apparent reason... lol!

pic1.gif

Sweet ty fer the advice on the wb. I can't wait to see the new batch!

ooohhh I love a good high that gets you in a cleaning mood. My house has been extra dirty since I stopped smoking. lol

Great looking veg area you've got going on there mental GREEN MOJO for lots of ladies!!!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
The smoke gets you mentally prepped, and that leads to (for some reason) cleaning up the grow room, as well as the rest of the house for no apparent reason... lol!

:rofl: Hah Mental, the first time I hit my dried hermi white widow I ended up cleaning the whole ...... house. Smoked it the second time and cleaned again......Sounds like we have clean houses:D

Looks great, keep up the good work man.

lordhighlama said:
ooohhh I love a good high that gets you in a cleaning mood. My house has been extra dirty since I stopped smoking. lol

Great looking veg area you've got going on there mental GREEN MOJO for lots of ladies!!!
Haha, what do you mean you stopped smoking? Taking a little ganja break are we? Thanks for the mojo, I'll pass it along to the ladies :).

First Time Caller said:
:rofl: Hah Mental, the first time I hit my dried hermi white widow I ended up cleaning the whole ...... house. Smoked it the second time and cleaned again......Sounds like we have clean houses:D

Looks great, keep up the good work man.
A second go-around with the cleaning? Sounds like some serious weed you smoked over there heheh. My grow space is getting dirty again, I keep bringing my work shoes in there and they bring in dirt. Gah!

December 9

Just a little update... Temperatures are dropping at night, to about 20 degrees C without the intake fan. Hopefully as the winter season passes through I can keep the temps up. I can seal the entire room with thick plastic to help keep things moderate if things get that bad.

Going to have to (probably) give a few of these babies away. They are looking like they need a transplant and I really don't want to run two lights to veg all these ladies. A few females would be fine that I could clone off of, really. Just wanted to start a bunch and select the best ones out of the group.

Harvested all the flowering plants... finally done trimming. Got plenty of hash from the clippers that kept me going through the entire 4 or 5 hour process :cool:. I'm really excited about finding what my total yield will be. A rough estimate in my opinion would be probably 3-4 ounces dry, which would make my day!

pic1.gif

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Haha, what do you mean you stopped smoking? Taking a little ganja break are we? Thanks for the mojo, I'll pass it along to the ladies :).

It's no laughing matter mental... :rolleyes: check out the link in my sig it will fill you in.

December 13

Transplanted six of the plants. Two are in 4 gallon buckets and the other four are in about a gallon and a half container I believe.

The ones in the back were parched, gave all the plants a nice refreshing drink just a little while ago.

Still have little plants looking for a home... hopefully I can get a friend to adopt them.

I'm really looking forwards to how these plants do. I've got what looks like an almost full blown indica strain that's very reminiscent of the original white berry along with a strain that looks sativa dominant with perhaps a little bit of indica in there. Can't wait to see how she does. The two little ones in the silver containers came out of some mystery bud I was growing a while back. Hope they turn out good as well!

In the first picture you can see my quick-dry cigar box on top of the ballast. Nugs of all sizes are usually dry and ready to smoke within two days.

Temperatures are awsome at 24-28 degrees C and the humidity is usually around 45-55%. Water comes from the tap, never too cold or too hot.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

pic5.gif

Dang mental thats some serious greenage my friend! Just wondering what you guesstamate total flowering time on your indica, just your best guess. Looking good brother, thanx.

Haha thanks chef! Hmm flowering time on my indica ladies I have going? Probably 45-55 days, just like the original white berry, but only time will tell :).

lookin' good mental!
looks like a good variety of pheno's you've got there.
GREEN MOJO your way buddy!!!

Thanks Lama! I'll be sure to pass the green mojo to the plants!

December 17

So it looks like my ladies have been doing a bit of growing. Temps are a little low, about 17 degrees C on average. Seems I might have to errect a plastic barrier to keep the heat in. But things could be worse since the temps outside are roughly -12 C right now. So not bad considering :) .

All the plants are starting to grow branches. No signs of sex on any of the plants yet. Can't wait to see which ones turn out female. I hope the sativa looking plant comes out female. I just like the way she looks for some reason. The rest are looking kick-butt as well, with their big fat green leaves.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

Sweet mental! Your ladies are showing you love! Oh man that sat looking one is gonna get big!

Thanks chef, yeah she looks like she's going to grow a lot of branches. She's already got like 4 on the way at the moment. She's got plenty of root space so all I need to worry about now is what gender she will be. I think this strain, the male version is what pollinated a few White Berry plants and the seeds that developed are the indica plants. OR I might have had a hermie White Berry pollinate another White Berry, and that might explain why these plants look so similar to the original Wb.

December 28

Just popping by to throw up a few pictures of my exotic plants :p .

I transplanted 4 plants recently into 19L trash bin buckets. The two little ones in the back are already growing fresh new green foilage about 2 days after transplanting as shown in the last picture. I've got my two other transplants (did them today) sitting on the outer perimiter of the light, since I believe there's a shock period, so I might as well put the two little ones that are growing under the light for now.

I've got a few other root-bound plants as well as light-thirsty, but they will make it through these difficult times I have been putting them through. I know they can :) .

And in case you noticed, my reflective material is quite dirty! I think a good washing or new mylar is in order for the room. Happy growing folks, and seasons greetings!

pic1.gif

pic22.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

pic5.gif

that is a nice looking set-up you got there mental and some nice plants too. i think i might have to order this whiteberry strain sometime. i cant wait to see how these new little ones you got growing turn out. happy growing and happy smoking.

Hey brother that wb looks familiar...hmmm,lol clean your room. Just though i'd throw that in there before anyone by the name of mom said it and gave you flasbacks.:holysheep: :D Looking good my friend!

mental... could u explain how you know that your plants are becoming root bound. I think that I may have a girl that is showing signs of this. Seems I have to water her every day or she will dry out so bad that she starts drooping very badly and can't hold herself up.

Latest posts

Back