Mexican sativa - macro.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
8 weeks into flower. 5 more to go, probably.

sat-macro1.jpg

awesome, thanks for sharring the photo....dont tease us now....keep em comming.

yeah actually, that is a super strange interesting bud... i didnt notice the straight up HOT PINK hairs on the top the first time i looked... looking good feel free to snap a few more pics and post them!:)

It is an oddball . . . this one is an unknown. My daughter brought it from a friend of hers who was growing it in MG "soil" :( on a windowsill ... as a 'symbolic protest' :confused: well, you know teenagers ... so it spent the first half of its life as a stunted wierdo. I repotted it and it began to take off but at the same time went into flower, so it looks quite unlike what it should be. I have a clone of it already about 30" high and that one looks like a traditional Acapulco Gold type from Guerrero province.
As you noticed, the pistils appear as hot pink. I can hardly wait to see if it is any good, because I took a chance and made five more clones. I probably will cross it to my Black Domina out of curiosity.
Here's another pic taken in bright sun this morning.

sat-buds1.jpg

Really nice! I haven't seen pink on a bud yet, and I don't think I've ever toked Sativa yet, only sleepy indicas or hybrids. This one looks tasty!

Great looking plant,,but very wierd looking leafs. Never seen nothing like it.:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back