Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only is bringing it back a bad plan, looking for one and/or having one down there is even worse. Any firearms and/or ammunition is absoutely illegal in the entire country of Mexico.

people say our prisons are bad. Those Federalis will lock you up and throw away the key man. BAD BAD idea!!!!

i think i read a story about small amounts of any drug was legal in Mexico ,,i mean any drug heroin ,coke,ex,anything ,,but i would definitely check into it more than listening to people you don't really know,goggle Mexico legal or something like that ,,once you know the laws ,have a blast ,,,,,,p,l,r

Marywanna, I think you should seriously think before you post in this forum every day im finding more and more new members like you who are most likely underage and post extremely dumb and random questions...PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE!!! for the sake of this forum and the other memebers who have been here since the begining THINK about what your saying, just because we grow and use cannibis does not mean in anyway we mess with guns, illegal people ect. that's the exact oppisite reason why forums like this exist. I myself think and im sure others agree this forums should be used to help others provide themselves with there own personal supply of herb so they dont have to deal with ppl like this and to show the world (eventually) that a good percentage of the people they are fighting are normal people like everyone else.

So if you do read this and value this site as a good resource dont waste the servers space or these wonderful peoples time who helped me and 100s others with vlaid and honest question also read before you ask because like with all new growers 99% of your questions are already answered in stickys ect.

ok w/e LLCoolBud im 20 years old and i was just asking about the pistol because i heard they were very cheap and was wondering about bringing it back....just seeing what everyone else thought about that

.....thats still the dumbest comment unless your trying to talk about Pistols as in the white things that come out of the clayx...again we dont deal with guns many of us are from places other then USA where possesion firearms are illegal as are transporting them across borders.;)

ok, so it was dumb, but it was a question and he got his answer. so lets drop it, shall we? customs have ex-ray machines fer just this purpose so think again.

Indeed, i'm not here to start a flame war I just was trying to make him/her notice what he/she are saying ect. and see the stupidity. :eek:

Nuttin but love:D

cant we all just get along ,,,yes a dumb ?????but we were all 20 at one point ,,the only dumb ???are the ones not asked ,,,,better he ask us here then end up in a Mexican prison ,,smoke all you like while there but bring nothing back but memories ,,,be safe enjoy ,,PEACE,LOVE RASTAFARI

Latest posts

Back