Might possibly have the best WIFE out there....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali*Style

Aint trippin...
Reaction score
So, today is the same as the rest. I am watching my new babies, and neglecting most everything else. This whole indoor thing really has me on my toes.:eek:

Anyway, I was complaining last night that my damn cfl's werent adequate. Needed more lumens and better color temp... Etc, etc, etc...

So, my awesome wife takes off earlier to go to the store and run some errands. Nothing out of the ordinary right...?? Well, she comes home and loudly proclaims... I need some help with the groceries!!! I get some shorts on and run out to help her. I open the trunk of the car and there is not a grocery bag to be seen.

There is how ever, a new fluoro grow light from sunleaves. And a bunch of nutes and ferts... Oh no?, whats the special occasion? I am thinking I forgot our anniversary again or something like that... She says, " I just love you."

So, I have an awesome wife and a brand new sunleaves pioneer 4 6500k t5 grow light.

:p sounds like you got a keepr...and give yourself some credit cause you must be doin something right for that kind of treatment;) . i've developed a passion for a X-sport and my wife suggested i quit my job and spend more time doing that...if i can also do cookin and cleanin. just as soon as i believed she was serious i gave notice at work and that was almost 2 years ago! im glad ya got a good one too i just thought i should brag on mine a bit for all she does for me.

SmokinMom said:
Nice!!! Be sweet to her, she's a keeper. :D

" Yes mom..... :rolleyes: " Sorry hun, couldnt help that one.;) I am, and she is. She is my BEST friend ever. We just have something special.:)

lyfr said:
:p sounds like you got a keepr...and give yourself some credit cause you must be doin something right for that kind of treatment;) . i've developed a passion for a X-sport and my wife suggested i quit my job and spend more time doing that...if i can also do cookin and cleanin. just as soon as i believed she was serious i gave notice at work and that was almost 2 years ago! im glad ya got a good one too i just thought i should brag on mine a bit for all she does for me.

Thats awesome. Its funny sometimes, how things work out. I mean, when you find someone who actually stands beside you.... No matter what. That is such an amazing feeling. Congratulations friend, I hope your life remains true and full.

melissa said:
see us women dont just moan and spoil all your fun :giggle:

We never said ALL the fun... just most of it :rolleyes:

Hehe I jest I jest... its good to see Cali that "for better or for worse"... just seems to be better and better :)

"Years come and go... but my girlfriends stay for the week."

Can i borrow your wife? Just for a good solid year? Hehe

it's so nice to hear that you have a wife that truly is your partner! must be a cali thing.

Lol, lyfr.... Shes a southern peach.:hubba: :D :woohoo:

She was born in GA.

Sebstarr, I would be glad to let you borrow my wife, but I cant live without her for a day...:eek: So a year is out of the question. :D

Melissa, You never heard that from my mouth. Women are a vital part of my good mood. :eek: ;)

Latest posts

Back