Mighty Mites!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting plants outside will work just as good to get rid of them. Predators attack them with a vengence. Doing so at the start of flower though, it will affect yield. Not by much though.

I figured yield would suffer just from being smaller than I when I would normally kick them out. I still haven't used the Forbid I purchased, but I got it for next time.

Next time is good.

With the borg, there certainly will be a 'next time'.

Are you below the lake? I used to live outside of Ft. Ladedady.

You can do a LOT outside on SoFl.

Wet

nouvellechef said:
Putting plants outside will work just as good to get rid of them. Predators attack them with a vengence. Doing so at the start of flower though, it will affect yield. Not by much though.

My greenhouse grow looked to be infested before a few sprays, I've never had them before except this outdoor grow. They seemed to thrive out there with nothing slowing them a bit....as it seemed.

As I put them outside I sprayed with alcohol and water. I followed that with lots of water. Misting and soaking them almost to the point of over-watering them to keep the area moist and humid. The daily rains that N.Florida gets helps with that.

Well, the buggers are back on some of the plants as they go into about week 4 of flowering. Probably get what I can off them and start winding down this season with the anticipation of next season's beginning.

Latest posts

Back