Milk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinse Out (Wóáh)

Reaction score
Every time i smoke a spliff i always have a drink of full fat milk i have been for about 2 years, spose its tradition now lol. milk goes down with a spliff so well, does any one else do the same thing? with differnt drinks ect..

Personally, milk makes me thirsty, plus I am kind of strange about smoking...I have to eat before because I will not eat after, ruins my high. I guess I would have the milk before with my meal.

But I think you may not be alone, I have noticed that stoners (especially the younger ones) love cereal.

Most of the time it's orange soda but i like drinking water. ;)

Rinse Out (Wóáh) said:
Every time i smoke a spliff i always have a drink of full fat milk i have been for about 2 years, spose its tradition now lol. milk goes down with a spliff so well, does any one else do the same thing? with differnt drinks ect..

I would have never posted this if I didn't see this thread....but every time I smoke, I have a large glass of skim milk within about 10 minutes. Crazy.
I also have two bowls of cereal before I got to bed every night. Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Reece's Peanut Butter Puffs, Fruit Loops.....

Reece's Peanute Butter Puffs have a special place in my heart! I love milk too when i'm smoking but if it has a little chocolate syrup in it sooo much better.

bejohnst said:
Reece's Peanute Butter Puffs have a special place in my heart! I love milk too when i'm smoking but if it has a little chocolate syrup in it sooo much better.

I had a glass of milk with hereshy's in it about 10 minutes ago. :) Only problem with that is I want to keep drinking more!!

Mine is hot, black coffee. I love wake and bake with a good cup. Water is a good backup to keep away the cottonmouth.

I love to drink some good kool-aid after a bowl it is a great thirst killer...
when i make my kool-aid i put like 7 cups of sugar in a gallon jug.. u r only supposed to use mayb 2 at max but we call it ghetto-aid its cheap and easy

stoner 420 said:
I love to drink some good kool-aid after a bowl it is a great thirst killer...
when i make my kool-aid i put like 7 cups of sugar in a gallon jug.. u r only supposed to use mayb 2 at max but we call it ghetto-aid its cheap and easy

Ghetto kool aid! lol! I remember those days growing up poor in the south, most the kids all drank kool aid, never saw them with soda. Unfortunately, we were an iced tea house:mad: , and none of the other kids wanted to come over. Looking back, I wish I could thank my mother, to this day, I still prefer iced tea over any other soda or juice, now I even drink it unsweetened!

I drink about a half gallon of 2% every day. makes for strong bones.:D

I really love it when I drink a Rogue Shakespeare Stout while smokin a fat bowl,blunt,joint,vape whatever

Elephant Man said:
Ghetto kool aid! lol! I remember those days growing up poor in the south, most the kids all drank kool aid, never saw them with soda. Unfortunately, we were an iced tea house:mad: , and none of the other kids wanted to come over. Looking back, I wish I could thank my mother, to this day, I still prefer iced tea over any other soda or juice, now I even drink it unsweetened!

Oh man, tea, gross! :p

Latest posts

Back