Miracle Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevey

Reaction score
I am having a debate with a person over using said ingredients. I say.the stuff is terrible, produces to much nitrogen, not enough potassium, to make buds bigger.My brain just went dead,the other ingredient .Plus it gives a black ash,l have been told which tells you there the mojo is not right.If that's true!As well it taste like garbage . Again what l have been told.phosphate is the other ingredient know l forget what that does!! Bad ah! As well it makes the plant look purity. He contends he has been using it for 30 yrs never done him wrong.He also uses a mushroom compote that he uses straight up?l tell him he is whacky doodle! !for sure!!My question which is right???He contends the chemicals l use are just terrible! Which is right???Thanks for having a look By the way search was not working at the time l am writing this.

I have used MG outside for years with great results. But never inside .

I am an organic dirt farmer and there is nothing in MG I would want my plants to have. Yes, it makes them green, but at what cost to us and the environment. Monsanto owns it. They are the devil in my opinion and try very hard to not buy their products.

It isn't formulated with MJ in mind. The x ceo of MG that now is an organic guru talks about how bad it is for the planet. I make medicine for sick folks. I want clean organic bud going into their fragile systems. That isn't MG.

I used to use it on Roses...ruined my beneficials in the front yard. Good bugs. it kills good bugs.. there are better things to use.

I am having a debate with a person over using said ingredients. I say.the stuff is terrible, produces to much nitrogen, not enough potassium, to make buds bigger.My brain just went dead,the other ingredient .Plus it gives a black ash,l have been told which tells you there the mojo is not right.If that's true!As well it taste like garbage . Again what l have been told.phosphate is the other ingredient know l forget what that does!! Bad ah! As well it makes the plant look purity. He contends he has been using it for 30 yrs never done him wrong.He also uses a mushroom compote that he uses straight up?l tell him he is whacky doodle! !for sure!!My question which is right???He contends the chemicals l use are just terrible! Which is right???Thanks for having a look By the way search was not working at the time l am writing this.
Forget that Monsanto rubbish, start with a handful of mushroom compost, add another handful of builders sand or perlite, there.. you have a base, from that you can add all organics you desire, many great books abound on the web, many free,
look for 'Teaming with Nutrients' and 'Teaming With Microbes' by Jeff Lownfells

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Teaming_with_Nutrients.html?id=7v74DFNWqMcC&redir_esc=y

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=r3ZsL47QiVQC&redir_esc=y

vostoc, that was the guy i was talking about that used to work for MG... Very cool you mentioned him and that awesome book!!! Thank you. I have both of those books and can say they are the reason my od grow was so awesome this year. woohoo for microbes.

Thank you for the reply! I will check out the book.The person l was debating with uses straight mushroom nothing added other then m.g.. Thanks for taking a peek! !

If for nothing else, everyone should be boycotting MG products just because of what they, Monsanto, and Scott's are doing to our poor earth and the people upon it. They do not care if they poison people or land--they will just inject things like Botox into seeds to make them resistant to things like Round-up....all in the name of money. If you care about the earth and not poisoning it and the people upon it, quit using anything MG, Scott's, and Monsanto.

No more chemicals in my garden,my yard, my trees, or my body it's all bad. I grow all organic with Worm Castings (****) it's natures natural fertilizer, look it up online. My plants grew twice as fast with many branches and NO burning on leaves, plants are 25 in. tall and I have not had to remove any leaves due to nute burn like my last grow using chemical fertilizers,will harvest them in Dec. amazing results. OH and one more thing the PH stays adjusted normally as the plant will take up only what it needs from the castings as needed.
Good Growing and Tight Buds :vap-leafy_wave:

and I have not had to remove any leaves due to nute burn like my last grow using chemical fertilizers

This is entirely growers error. No offense :aok:

No offense taken your right my error, I cut my mix to half of what is recommended and still had some burn, currently flushing those plants hope to harvest soon and will compare the smoke with organic grow come Dec.
Good Growing and Tight Buds :vap-leafy_wave:

Organics are awesome and the way of the future in marijuana, at least medical..

Latest posts

Back