Misanthropy Gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not Promix used to be named Sunshine Mix #4. Sunshine is the only growing medium that I have used in my 9 years of growing indoors under LED lights. Have used several different brands of nutrients. Am now using Advanced Organic nutrients.

Did not Promix used to be named Sunshine Mix #4. Sunshine is the only growing medium that I have used in my 9 years of growing indoors under LED lights. Have used several different brands of nutrients. Am now using Advanced Organic nutrients.
No brother, two different things. I do much prefer the Sunshine. For some reason I hadn't been able to get it for a while. Got some again now and glad to have it.

Thanks to everyone too by the way. Here's a few more recent bud shots from the MCG, they'll be ready for harvest real soon.

Screenshot_2020-08-10-21-50-29.png
Screenshot_2020-08-10-21-50-38.png
Screenshot_2020-08-10-21-50-46.png
Screenshot_2020-08-10-21-50-54.png
Screenshot_2020-08-10-21-51-03.png

Getting ready to start harvesting my Mint Chip Gelato. I like to strip the majority of the fan leaves off a day or two, (or so), before I chop them, I end up with much less work on trim day. I can barely get through it even so and I only half-ass trim these days too. Some pics from the two I stripped down yesterday.

Screenshot_2020-08-18-23-03-25.png
Screenshot_2020-08-18-23-03-34.png
Screenshot_2020-08-18-23-03-53.png

Absolutely gorgeous girls bro.sorry I've been a stranger,just got a lot going on.but the great news is I got the next 8 girls ready,there super big as I was trying to push more from these eight than I pulled from the first 12.i am running my fav pheno,s from the 12 I just flowerd.well I see ur not missing a beat, happy growing bro and God bless u and yours.

Looking great as usual my Brother.
Yep you need to hang with us more. The Passion is back to where it use to be and the we plan on keeping it that way. You are an old timer here on MP,,glad your back.

Absolutely gorgeous girls bro.sorry I've been a stranger,just got a lot going on.but the great news is I got the next 8 girls ready,there super big as I was trying to push more from these eight than I pulled from the first 12.i am running my fav pheno,s from the 12 I just flowerd.well I see ur not missing a beat, happy growing bro and God bless u and yours.
Thanks bro. Good luck with everything with your grow and God bless you and yours as well my friend.

Latest posts

Back