MMJ Card and Care Taker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Anyone here have a care taker with MMJ Card holder ?
What can a Care taker do for a MMJ card holder ?
I am just carouis about it because if I need caretaker for when I go out of town in Feb then I need my landlord as my care taker so he can tend to my plants..! is this True as care taker?

..a liscensed caregiver can and often does, grow the MMJ users medicine for them, from start to finish. Just a the mmj laws, the rules governing a caregiver vary from tate to state..

Hick said:
..a liscensed caregiver can and often does, grow the MMJ users medicine for them, from start to finish. Just a the mmj laws, the rules governing a caregiver vary from tate to state..

Thanks Hick !!!
So are u saying that care taker can grow at his home for me and that I can grow too at the same time?
I also heard that when growing u have to put up ur growing certificate next to the room ?

I will find out more when I go to the MJ Doctor tomorrow and Hopefully he won't hesitate in filling out the paper when I show him 3/4 thick of medical record from 4 Doctor and Only 2 are taking care of my needs, see I have Chronic Hep C and gone through the treatment 2 and FAIL both times.
I also have Spurs on my lower spin that Will put me in a Wheel Chair if I fall Wrong and going to have Surgery next yr, that if I start to feel Numbness in the legs..
Also have perthies in the left hip & leg and that the hip had to be totally replace but still have knee problems..
I didn't get any doc note from my Urologist for having Kidneys Stones or should I get a note from all doc.?

Latest posts

Back