Mold ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutter_43

Reaction score
Today I checked on my girls and found a Purple substance on the fan leaves and in some of the prebuds. It kind of looks black until you look at it closely. Is this mold?

not sure, got any pics? purple leaves are subject to strain, doesn`t automatically tell you it`s mold. need more info and the pics would be a great help...

trying to upload pic but having a hard time

Picture 025.jpg

you need to go to advanced, and below where you type there'll be this "manage attachments" thing click that and upload, and submit post while the other attachment thing is still open and it'll be attached to your thread! Good luck.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Nutter_43 said:
trying to upload pic but having a hard time

Open up your picture..

right click, and hit EDIT.

click IMAGE

click RESIZE/Skew

resize, change 100% to 30/40% horizontal and vertical, click ok

save and then try to upload.

goodluck

kind of fuzzy zooming in.

Looks ok to me, but im a noob.

stoney or mutt should chime in soon.

have you tried scrapping it?? could be scales..

Hey man it sucks if you got mould,
is the mould kinda dusty or is it stuck to the plant? it looks to be some kind of fungal. Try neem oil. mould spreads very fast and could destroy your crop, it happened to me last year.
Good luck with your grow:)

don`t look too bad dude. even if it is mold, chop that bad boy off and increase the circulation with fans and extracters, thus decreasing humidity.
should do the trick man, but it`s not something to worry about by the looks of things. i think i`ve had similar abnormalities on the occasional leaf, if it spreads to other areas then start worrying.
good luck dude.:spit: cheers...

you might have mold do to much rain or humidity you might want to trim off the parts that are moldy and put some kinda cover over it to keep the moister off the buds.

Latest posts

Back