Mold!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franco

Reaction score
Got a bunch of plants with mold growing on them. Pain in the ***!!
Can anyone suggest a good strain to grow that won't be subject to mold? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I live on Long Island, NY.

I'm in upstate and am having similar problems with some strains. Subscribe. Early finisher too? ;)

My seeds were early finishers, {Durban Poison, Sensi-Star}, but they still haven't finished!!:holysheep:

franco said:
Got a bunch of plants with mold growing on them. Pain in the ***!!
Can anyone suggest a good strain to grow that won't be subject to mold? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I live on Long Island, NY.

I had White Rhino plants next to bagseed plants this year. The bagseed plants were all infected. The White Rhinos had none.

My durbans just started to bud a couple weeks ago.Mountain mist is a great strain for your area as is hollands hope,k2,mazar to name a few.All early strains and dwarfs will do well also,as they finish before the real threat occurs.I had mold probs last year but only on weaker strains that were better for indoors,but good for outdoor.You could try 2/3 water 1/3 hydrogen peroxide in the morning on uneffected plants.
Stay Cool

Latest posts

Back