Molding buds and crazy caterpillars!! Please help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EsC420PoT

Hydro Indoor Grower
Reaction score
Hello all! So I have about 12 plants in the backyard looking beasts! I myself havnt really been tending to them because I wanted to give my friend and his gf a lil project of there own since I'm tending to the indoor. But she has recently has told me that there molding... That there is mold in between the buds...also... She told me there seems to be caterpillars on them daily... Im priority sure it's molding from her watering to much... But regardless, what can I do to remove the mold? And keep it gone? Also sone kinda organic pesticide or methods to keep bugs and caterpillars away? Advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

The only thing to do with bud mold is harvest and cut away any and all mold, then dry.
Until totaly dry that mold will spread like crazy.

Diatomaceous earth is organic and should help with your creepy crawly issue

Living near the ocean makes mold an issue for me and a10 percent loss on outdoor crop is pretty reasonable

kinda considered as an operating cost cuz it's inevitable

Howdy EsC, you're problems are most likely related. The mold probably from caterpillar **** inside buds. Caterpillar killer is the best thing depending how far you are in flower.

You must find and remove all affected parts plus 1inch each direction. Look for dead leaf tips sticking out from bud and you will usually find cat. Inside bud there. People spend many hours picking these things out by hand.

GL

Latest posts

Back