moldy pot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedutchmaster3

Pot smoker extraordinaire
Reaction score
i got some pretty good stuff from a buddy of mine last week, and it seems as though the growers didnt bother to dry it too well or to cure...i left 1/4 in my safe for about 6 days, and it smells different from the other quarter i had, exact same bud though...is it possible mold or something else grew on the pot while it was sitting in the safe? it was in a bag btw so it wasnt even airtight

Is the smell musty or amonia smelling? if so....ditch it, you really don't want to be smoking or cooking with moldy weed. this can cause bacterial infections and repirtory problems as well. compare the two bags and see about coloring, smell, and break open a bud or two and look at the insides. hope this helps and i hope your bud is alright. it could also be a different strain as well
~t-bone

nah man i think the smell was just from being in the bag...it smelled like plastic but its gone now...i got kinda nervous though, thanx for the help man

"Buddies" around here never dry the bud correctly. They chose 'It adds weight', over 'It smokes better'. I believe dry bud smells stronger, so keep that in mind.

and if the bud is to dry, then you can put a peice of orange or lemon peal in the baggie.

Latest posts

Back