More Satori

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the plants look amazing you got a sweet pheno of the Satori:hubba:
i just finished his Safari mix it is some great smoke and i have a pack of Kalichakra on the back burner:D so far i like Mandala even the Safari mix was stable 5 fems 2 pheno's:cool: both great. but yours are looking great im gonna have to try it i just dont know were to get any of his beens i heard he was coming back but im not sure if he did:rolleyes: all the other sites are sold out. i got lucky and got the 2 only strains that gypsy had but they sold out days later.
cant wait to see her just before harvest looks like she's gonna yield big:hubba:

Pothead420 said:
the plants look amazing you got a sweet pheno of the Satori:hubba:
i just finished his Safari mix it is some great smoke and i have a pack of Kalichakra on the back burner:D so far i like Mandala even the Safari mix was stable 5 fems 2 pheno's:cool: both great. but yours are looking great im gonna have to try it i just dont know were to get any of his beens i heard he was coming back but im not sure if he did:rolleyes: all the other sites are sold out. i got lucky and got the 2 only strains that gypsy had but they sold out days later.
cant wait to see her just before harvest looks like she's gonna yield big:hubba:

if i am not mistaking bro they started selling seeds at the begging of the year again i know attitude even has there seeds available now;)

The Hemp Goddess said:
You can buy directly from Mandala.
Those plants are just perfect, Hemp Goddess! What a green thumb you must have :) I gave Mandala Seeds a whirl upon your recommendation. There is such a wealth of info to be had here, and I'm so damn grateful :)

Cheers,

M-M

Sweet! Those main colas are forming HUGE! You totally make me miss DWC...

Do you have to prop up the plant at all? Or are the stalks thick enough to support it? Looks like the are getting heavy!

NorCalHal said:
Sweet! Those main colas are forming HUGE! You totally make me miss DWC...

Do you have to prop up the plant at all? Or are the stalks thick enough to support it? Looks like the are getting heavy!

:D They are not staked....yet. I am pretty sure that I am going to have to. The stalks are thick enough, most of it is that the 6" net pots tip. I think next shopping trip for net pots, I will buy the ones incorporated into the bucket lid. These still have a ways to go (3 wks for one 5 wks for the other), so I am hoping for some killer bud. They are really starting to put on the weight :hubba:.

Took new pictures today :D

mp 02-22-09 011 (2).jpg

mp 02-22-09 013 (2).jpg

mp 02-22-09 015 (2).jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Took new pictures today :D

Wow Goddess, what healthy-looking beauties! Just out of curiosity, how much dry weight might you expect from these plants?

Latest posts

Back