Mother plant from fem beans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skincandy

Reaction score
I would like to hear from anyone who is succesfully using a mother plant from fem seeds. I dont usually use fem beans but I wanted some BB blue cheese and thats all I could get ahold of. Ive been reading about the hermie problem from fem beans wich destroys my hopes for finding a mother from the 5 plants I sprouted. There must be some true females from these seeds hmm. Anyways ayone with experience in this area let me know. Thanks so much!

Dunno. I've never grown beans, I only grow dope and toms.

leafminer said:
Dunno. I've never grown beans, I only grow dope and toms.

Hmm, sorry I wasnt more clear. I meant FEMINIZED MARIJUANA SEEDS. I think most know what I was talking about. Anyways thanks to anyone who can help me.

Well Skincandy. I am able to give a testomony. I have been using feminized beans without any issues at all. I too have read all the "hype" about them. But as I said, I have had nothing but BEAUTIFUL LADIES so far... Knock on wood. I find it very refreshing to be able to clone them without any worries. I am totally convinced that it is mostly a matter of Breeders and Genetics!!
So may your luck if that's what it is be as good as mine has been. Just take it one day at a time.. Always walk with one foot forward...

To Grow Dude and Macho Man thanks, this is what I was lookin for. My Blue Cheese seeds are from Big Buddah, I think they are a quality breeder. Hopefully all turns out well. Thanks again!

I asked about this a few days ago too. I'm going to look for my mother plants with standard seeds, most likely sensi northern lights or dp blueberry... but to get a strain like dutch passions jorges diamonds#1 (which only comes in fem seeds) and be able to successfully clone it for at least a couple of years without any problems would be awesome... the description on their website makes it sound like the holy grail... and jorge is a pretty prominent figure in the grow scene so im sure he wouldnt lend his name to just any strain unless it truly performed...

ahh soo many strains to choose from its making my head hurt trying to decide... that sensi nl#5 cross with haze is drawing me in too but it has such a long flower period i dunno if i could handle waiting that long

Latest posts

Back