mouldy bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ

Reaction score
hey i have a qp of hydro that i paid for. It was in a snap baggy for 3 days. only just checked it and there is a slight mouldy smell and like 3 small buds covered in a grey/green mould. I need answers guys. cant let this baby go.
thanx

hey i have a 1/2 lb of hydro that i paid for. It was in a snap baggy for 3 days. only just checked it and there is a slight mouldy smell and like 3 small buds covered in a grey/green mould. I need answers guys. cant let this baby go.
thanx

Remove the mouldy buds and put to one side. Spread the rest of the bud out in a dry dark place with plenty of ventilation and low humidity. Give it a good airing. The amount of time this takes will take depends on how damp it is.

Rebag it again and store in cool, dark, dry place. Check daily and let it breathe.

Make ISO out of the mouldy stuff. DO NOT SMOKE IT !

I've always hung bud in a closed closet to cure it... The less moisture the better, let them breathe!

i never tried it with moldy bud but couldnt it still be used in cooking? i figure the heat would take care of anything to bad.

I'm gonna go with no.... rotten meat is still rotten meat after cooked.... you can extract the thc with iso... then evaporate.. then cook with it.

Sounds like its a qp that wieghs like a 1/2 lb. Ooops. haha

Latest posts

Back