movin: need advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

octobong007

smoke-alotta-pottamus
Reaction score
well, i'm relocating to 1,000 miles from where i live now. i'm leaving the blistering hotness of the tropics and going back to the where theirs snow 6 months outta the year...i miss home what can i say. what really sucks is all they got up their is "dirt" weed...i'm spoiled, i have my own and it'll take me a few months to get going again, so if i want anything worth the flame it takes to light it, i have to carry my own goodies.
i'm not taking much, probly only a q.p. or so, and i DEFINATELY dont want any probs, so if anyone wants to shout out stealth suggestions, preferrably on the cheap side it would be appreciated. so far, i'm thinking since i jar cure everything, pack my jars up and put them in a brink's lock box and hide the key...being in the jars, the smell "shouldn't" radiate out. then store the container at the bottom of everything. i hate pressed smoke, i'd rather keep the artistic forms of buds for when i cut a piece off (i NEVER tear, only cut)...that way i have the presentation of seeing, smelling, and of course feeeeeeling the goodness trapped within. help a stoner of 20+ years get home with something that'll carry me over till i get setup again.
any better ideas than a lockbox with sealed jars is much much appreciated. thanx.

Yo Ho octobong007,

I have moved across country a number of times, and have found that a good way to do it is just as you have said. In a jar, sealed and packed in a box, and way in the middle of the pile and buried deep.
I would recommend that your ride remain absolutly clean, without a trace to be found or smelled. I'm thinking don't even smoke while in the move, just wait untill you have arrived cause it's easy to get popped if your on the road, and burnin ya know.
You will finish the move fast enough and then a smoke will taste soooo good.
Good luck to ya dude, will be thinking some good thoughts for ya, and don't worry about those half year winters. I live in the northern ranges, and find that six months worth of winter leads to great indoor projects as well as snuggling up with one ya love.

Drive safe
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hiya king, great talkin to ya again. i wouldn't smoke while moving for the main reason I BUILT MY TRAILER that i'm hauling, and i better ALL my wits with me, thats not saying much i know. and as for the winter projects, everyone on here has trained me to APPRECIATE my skills and yields, its also spoiled me, i'd rather do without than smoke pressed commercial crap that i have NO clue what was used to grow it with...i'm proud of that too. who knows king, maybe someday we'll get to kick back and relax in a conversation, that would be the ultimate in my book. i got friends up north that have never tried anything but commercial, man are they in for a rude awakening lol. think i'm going to homeless depot and see what kinds of lock boxes they carry. maybe wallyworld as well. great seeing your still kickin old timer...i'm 40 and i just know your older than i, woops, more refined i mean. laterz bro.

Latest posts

Back