multi strain forest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...or there-abouts...

these are the best i can do 4u.;) :) ...(kodak 7.0mp). seems everytime i go to buy something electronic, two days later they come out with the newer version...but i guarantee you'll like bro...

frosting up now pretty good...

101_3091.jpg

101_3191.jpg

101_3260.jpg

101_3270.jpg

101_3298.jpg

101_3300.jpg

101_3318.jpg

101_3338.jpg

yer catchin' up..lol..won't be long now..which one do you think'll be the best of the bunch ?

nice irish my black russian just turned 6 weeks yesterday wot strain are they

fruity86 said:
nice irish my black russian just turned 6 weeks yesterday wot strain are they
he's got each labled in the pics man ;)

looking good buddy (curious, did you pollenate a rhino too?.. nevermind, you mentioned you did.. sorry, burnt.. kinda funny that i asked that when i was straight, and realized my burnt mistake only after getting stoned.. lol)

Way to go brother! What in your head fer the future? a couple of major auto's?

Irish! Lookin good man....nice and sparkly...kind of like looking out my window this morning! Lovin it man, beautiful girls!

Right on bro.. Got to talk about that bubba kush!!:D Any previews on the smell?? And these were from seed, right? They look like str8 dankola. Now I'm no 'expert', but I have only seen one cut of bubba that looks even remotely familiar to what you've got there and that's the Katsu line. I wonder if that is what you got? Were they fem seed? Either way, nice damn hook up!:hubba:

Puff, i don't know, but i am gonna find out bro.:hubba: ...lol...hooking the ps up now bro. have'nt played since last winter...when i get to ww, i'd be proud to gun for ya!!!;) :cool: (won't be no hiding)...lol...lol...

yeah fruity, the strains are in the pics...i seen your BR. very nice man. very nice...

Kaotic. you stoner. lol. yeah, i did the wr, the bg, the bk, the skush, and a wonder woman. hit em all with a skush male. not whole plant, just some select buds.;) ...don't worry. it happens more often than i want to admit it too...

thanks MaineHarvest...

hey there Chef.:ciao: ... no autos for me. we'll most likely run another multi strain. i have an unreleased Kush strain called Dark Kush, that was crossed with the biggest purpled balled male a bro had. he was some site...later bro...

LF. how goes it man? will be looking at alot of snow in the morning , eh? we get it the worst coming off the lake. we get lake effect all winter, when no one else is getting much at all...it could snow 4 inches in GR, and i'd get 20...:eek: ...thanks for dropping by bro...

NvThis...i believe the BK's are S1's. not for sure on that. may be a cross. i'll try to find out more. i do know for sure thier outta Cali...they are from seed. i put down 5, and all 5 are fems...:D ...just over 6 weeks, and no nanners, yet...were watching close now...the entire room actually smells of fresh ground coffee again...my wood stove masks the smell pretty well...they stretched quick, but that was my own fault...i had taller strains like the bubblegum, and KULT already on the go, so i let them stretch to try to even the canopy best i could...did'nt turn out to bad at all...thier covered in trichs...have'nt scoped 'em yet...will tomorrow, if i get time...later brother Nv...

man I don't know what the deal is, but I'm less than a mile from lake erie, and I don't know if we are in some kind of pocket or what, but everyone around us will get hit with the snow, and we won't get any...it p.o.'s my kid when it comes to snow days for school....but I kind of like it. Looks like we may be getting hit here in the next couple of days though...the wind is blowing like crazy!

yeah LF, it's on us now. 60 mph wind gusts, hail , rain, sleet, thunder (last night), and now flat out snowing. wish it would have been here for deer season...they say 24 hours non stop this round...up to an inch an hour...:eek: ...

i shoveled my drive at 6 pm, and there is around 8 inches in it 5 hours later...we just installed a newer woodstove...the propane heat prices have been devastating on us down here also...had to drop the company thats had a tank on this property for 38 years.:eek: ...

any luck on the job hunting brother? might as well ride out the winter on some arm chair money like the rest of the state has been forced to do...i don't know how folks that rent thier homes are getting by...most of the larger industries 'round here have long ago moved out of state...if you try a fast food restaurant, you'll only hear, "your over qualified". lol...how do you get over qualified flipp'in burgers?...lol...lol...

hope things get to looking up for you, and yours up that'a way bro...i'ma go smoke one, and get my head back right again.:D ...peace...

hey irish hows things bro..man you got some nasty weather goin on there..an i thought ireland was bad!!good for you all's goin good and green in the garden though..and all for a great cause...your a saint

well hello there stranger.:) ...been awhile me brother...hows the grow going reidser? y'all gotta help me with my bro reidser. he's a bit net shy...he is an 'ol head trying to get back into things...we been helping as much as we can through pm's over the past several months... alot goes on behind the scene as well here...

i see you have some more posts.:D :cool: could it be you have a journal?...now i gotta go look bro...peace, and green thoughts...(ps. i told you, we got people, eh?...lol...lol...)...

yes , we do...;) :D :cool: ...

stop on by reidsers journal my friends, and see if you can help out a new grower brother...it's all good...

have a safe trip brother Puff. will be awaiting your return bro...all our best to the family man...peace, and godspeed...

Dang it! I had typed a response for about the last 10 min..and lost it!!!
Try again...lol

I have a weld/drug test on Tue of next week, for a prominant name in the raceing industry...I don't want to really say it on here...ya know. But he does alot of work with the Mustang. Got a call Tue, from a temp agency, found my resume' on the "WORKS" site. Need a fabricator for doing racing prototypes...sounds like a sweet job. Temp to hire, but I usually do well if I can get my foot in the door...I've been fabing for 15 yrs. This one will be mostly MIG, and TIG...but it would be nice to work for this guy, although I think his sons mostly run the show now...I'm sure you can figure out who, I just don't want to give out too much personal stuff here...ya know? He is located up in the little Gaza strip, by the river rouge.

Man like I said we never get it...snow everywhere around us, but we don't even have enough to cover the grass. The winds did get up to 60 mph last night, and still blowin now, though not as hard.

I'm not the kind to sit around, I get myself in trouble. The Unenjoyment was nice for the first week or 2...but I'm ready to get back to work now...although I won't settle for less than what I'm makeing off the gov't. This job I'm going to Tue starts at 16.50, so I would imagine a pretty good jump in pay once I went full time through the Co. It sounds like a cool job...I hope it works out! I have been fabricating rail gear on heavy eqpt. and other trucks, so that they can go down the rr tracks...just things got slow...freakin economy!

Gettin ready to flip the AK47/C99 to 12/12 this weekend...I wanna cut a few more clones first. The ones I took a week 1/2 ago, are taking forever to root! so I just want to make sure I have a few from each to make sure I have a good mom...peace brutha!

IRISH said:
yes , we do...;) :D :cool: ...

stop on by reidsers journal my friends, and see if you can help out a new grower brother...it's all good...

have a safe trip brother Puff. will be awaiting your return bro...all our best to the family man...peace, and godspeed...

thanks irish for calling in the grow team!!i'm in the best hands now:hubba:

Latest posts

Back