multi strain forest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reidser...you got a link?? or what is the title of your grow journal?

legalize_freedom said:
reidser...you got a link?? or what is the title of your grow journal?

mmmm i dont know how to attach the link:confused: ...but the journal is called
"euphoria in the tent"..ha i've gotta be walked through all this!!!sorry man

its okay man...I'm new to the computer to...I'll try to find it here in a bit

these are from a couple days ago. thier 7 weeks, 4 days right now.:) ...

the 8-9 week strains are at mostly all cloudy, and a few have a bit of amber now. i have begun flushing several of these...

the rhino, and bk look like powdered sugar got throwed on them. sampled the bk tonight at 51 days. will try to let it go to 60...

so, what you think of my little ghetto grow?...lol...

101_3643.jpg

101_3705.jpg

101_3745.jpg

101_3753.jpg

101_3756.jpg

101_3758.jpg

101_3766.jpg

101_3775.jpg

101_3782.jpg

101_3791.jpg

101_3798.jpg

101_3799.jpg

the rhino, and bk look like powdered sugar got throwed on them. sampled the bk tonight at 51 days. will try to let it go to 60...
:hubba:

wats so ghetto bout frosty nuggets, regardles of how ya grow setup. wat matters is wat comes out.
now if ya was pumpin out seedy airy buds off 6 foot plants that only 2 months old all stretched out from lack of light, then i'd maybe consider it ghetto :rofl:
look great man.:aok: :48:

Looks like you got dankenstein in yer closet bro! Damn, that bk looks fire man. Beautiful plant. Can't believe the trichs on her. Never seen a bk look like that.. It might even be more sat leaning than katsu.

looks like you have as much as i do...looks very tasty....pick it already..

i seen the katsu strain, and it does resemble these girls over here Nv. but, i can't say for sure still...i let them stretch a bit on purpose...you can find some true gems in a pack of s1's...i like growing 'em...(i also like growing bagseed herm seeds once in awhile also, but don't tell thg)...;) ...lol...

i have enough good gear to last awhile again...my first seed run looks to be a success...the Skush x BG beans are huge. pods are big as #2 pencil erasers...:D ...i pollenated 3 weeks ago, tomorrow... some look ready to fall from the pods...

thanks Zip...just ragg'in on myself for not having the funds to set up a proper grow room. i get by on what i got to work with...got no proper ventilation. not enough light. just some plants thrown in a corner under a 400, with a tarp around them, and a couple fans blowing air around...pretty ghetto, eh?

(also, trying to show a couple 'o guys i know how it does'nt have to be as complicated as they make it sound, to pull off a descent grow with minimal materials)...

IRISH said:
i seen the katsu strain, and it does resemble these girls over here Nv. but, i can't say for sure still...i let them stretch a bit on purpose...you can find some true gems in a pack of s1's...

I'd say she's a dandy brother!:D Bet she smokes up nice too.

it's everyday now, that i refrain from chopping something just to have smoke, but i still wait...i want it all perfect, as perfect gets...

:ciao: Irish,
Your plants are looking beutiful man. I hear ya on sampling. Sometimes it's just to difficult to to fight the temptation. But your patience will be rewarded with a massive harvest of frosty buds.
As far the "Ghetto" set up I would carachterize it more "Ecclectic" than ghetto. I have to agree with Zip, It dose'nt matter what the set up looks like as long as the harvest is of quality bud.
Keep up the good work friend.
Take care and be safe.:)

yeah i'm with cubby.. maybe upper class ghetto growing if anything m8 ;) (heckovalot nicer than my ghetto setup)
trust me, i know ghetto growing :D

man they look tasty :) been wondering when you'd throw more pics up.

well Nv, i could'nt stand it no more.:p . i took a BK down this morning for some primo to partake over the weekend with my crew...(it was only one.):) ...i'll be good 'til the end now...:D ...she weighed 42 grams wet. so we may end up with a half O finished from her...she is dank, and very crystally all over...baked some scissor, and finger hash in a freshly, cleaned glass tube with my homeboy...he had to go home, and hide...lol...he was carry'in that buzz like he was tripp'in...lol...better go around, and check on him in a bit...peace brother...

:ciao: Cubby...been awhile brother...thank you good sir. they are 7 weeks, and 4 days, today...i'm going to let the rhinos' go 'til 9 weeks i believe before they are ready...trying to let the BK's go 'til 60 days'...the SSH, and Wonder Woman will also need at least 9...at 60, the BK's, the Skush, and the soil KULTS will be ready to harvest...

been looking for some good seed storage containers. i stopped by a photo shop, and flirted with the gal there to the point i had her on her knees, digging through the trash for me, to find the disposed 35 mm film canisters...she came up with 8...;) :D ...

Eclectic? i resemble that remark.:rofl: ...wonder if i can get a good therapeutic back rub to go with a multi strain glass bong of meds?, then call it eclectic meds?...;) :beatnik: ...

wanna hear something funny cubby? someone asked me last night if you , and i were the same person? lol...lol...(i could'nt keep up with your hours. lol. besides, i'm scared of heights...lol...lol...)...

were finally buried butt deep in snow...heard you got a pretty bad one a week or so ago...we have another front sweeping in for the overnight, tonight...gotta go cover some wood up...be good bro...good to hear from ya...

Everythings sounding good over your way Irish! We still have no dang snow! Hope everything stays good for the finish for ya!

Wow Irish- what do ya figure- 1 ounce for the whole grow? :rofl:

So that's what ya get going ghetto, huh? Looks like the transition from outdoors to in went pretty well for you.

Hope your buddy's ok- I had a similar experience the other night- a few too many hits off the recent harvest, oh boy was I out there. :p

Great job my friend!

hey Kaotic. how long did you let your KULT go? seems like it was 9weeks?i have two, in half gallon pots, at all cloudy. these two are much different than the two in the dwc buckets. the soil is short, 1 main cola the size of a 1L bottle, and lots of smaller trich laden buds, with a x-mas tree shape...whereas the dwc KULT is tall (46 & 50 inch), with lots of side branching that has to be tied late 6 weeks, with side branch buds of the same size as the top buds.:D ...thier smell at this time is of lemon pledge. taste is exotic. no words can describe it. none i've found yet anyway...

yep BB. this is the ghetto growers handbook over here bro. lol...lol...well water, and molasses...lol...lol...

we get lake effect snow all the time LF. my county breaks records for snow fall amounts regularly...

yeah, usually the KULT goes about 9-10 weeks.
and i know what you mean bout the smell (and taste).. absolutely love it :D (that's why i'll be all over you to somehow, someway, change your mind and get ya to do atleast 1 outside next year.. cause they're just amazing outdoor ;) )

i just got caughtup with ur little seed project today. very, very cool! hope you end up with some keeper genetics!! stay green irishman!!!

the two in the buckets, Kaotic, are clones of the KULT we had outdoors all summer, and was taken...well, i gave out so many clones off her, my bro that gave some back said he was over his limit, and gave these two back...:D ...

hey g-lama. where ya been? lol...just in time...

heres a out of focus kult in the bucket Kaotic. i'll post better closeups in hydro...:) ...

101_3835.jpg

some harvest pics...having problem with cam program...more later when i figure this out again...

were very happy with this harvest...and very baked...:D ...the only thing not dried enough to try is the bubblegum...so far, the white rhino is the stoniest, as i knew it would be...(yes, even stonier than the bubba kush)...

each variety of the 7 i grew has it's own unique taste, smell, and buzz...gotta love variety...

101_3905.jpg

101_3964.jpg

101_4015.jpg

101_4026.jpg

101_4065.jpg

101_4087.jpg

101_4090.jpg

101_4111.jpg

101_4130.jpg

101_4134.jpg

101_4164.jpg

101_4249.jpg