multiple strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjrivers

Reaction score
Sooooo I have 6 strains goin right now and I'm going to make some hash after and was wondering if it's better to do the stains separate or together. Is there a difference in taste? and since mj gives you diff effects will the diff hashes give diff effects if i do them seperate?

Hey, I actually asked the same in a different thread. Also, how soon do you usually wait once the trim is cut until you make the hash? Haven't seen that specified. Should the leave be to the point they've dried up to an extent, or fresh still? Thanks.

dont dry them imo. put them straight in the freezer.

i wouldnt worry about seperating strains, but maybe different bags.

Ok, straight in the garage freezer it is. Then it doesn't matter how long til I get to actually going through the process? Just ordered the 4 set bubblebags.

Yea I usually just throw it in the freezer asap but usually its only one strain. Thankx guys I'll just make a 6 strain super hash muahahah lol

Fresh Frozen trim is the very best to use in bubble hash

I agree with fresh trim for hash and what not going straight into the freezer. I always start out wanting to keep the trim separate but it gets to crazy with as many strains as I normally run....so I always wind up putting it all in one bag.

I cant smoke BHO anymore... I'm not good enough at purging it and neither is the only dispensary that I frequent. I'm all about bubble now..

Latest posts

Back